Discussion on What is Cheating in todays DAOC..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Glacier said:
As long as it dosent require a 3'rd party program, and you dont have to 'create' lag to make it happen, i consider it legit.
Time to sync your view of the world with the real world. There are, and have been, plenty of obvious game exploits that would be considered "legit" according to your definition, but which would get you banned.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
In request of Azarathim (or however you write it), i asked for the emote spamming rules on rightnow. The responce:

Hello
Emote spamming is very situational and when it gets reported we look into the situation not just the number of emotes and the timing.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Draw your own conclusions!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Thornea said:
1... Water surface skimming on low health
2... Water up/down to avoid being hit constantly
3... Water backing up (opponent always hitting you but you get out of range as they back up)
4... Constant Run Throughs in melee
5... Perma straffe so melee oponent gets consta out of view
6... Perma run round in circles (same as above? but not actual straffing) for out of view
7... Cant hit someone when /stuck to them & sprint on, when it appears u are right on top of them (even when charging SOS.. 1 hit then back to oov) - Is this just Server Lag? Been fixed recently by mythic?
8... Pets "Somehow" getting inside towers/keeps (Just a bug?)
9... Casting, shooting (whatever) from Bridge support beams (but accessable by all)
10.. Bainshee COEing through keep walls (think its ok through doors?)

1... Water surface skimming on low health, (No)
2... Water up/down to avoid being hit constantly (No)
3... Water backing up (opponent always hitting you but you get out of range as they back up) (No)
4... Constant Run Throughs in melee (No)
5... Perma straffe so melee oponent gets consta out of view (No)
6... Perma run round in circles (same as above? but not actual straffing) for out of view (No)
7... Cant hit someone when /stuck to them & sprint on, when it appears u are right on top of them (even when charging SOS.. 1 hit then back to oov) - Is this just Server Lag? Been fixed recently by mythic? (No) (dosent have to do with the target your trying t hit)
8... Pets "Somehow" getting inside towers/keeps (Just a bug?) (No)
9... Casting, shooting (whatever) from Bridge support beams (but accessable by all) (Not sure what you mean here)
10.. Bainshee COEing through keep walls (think its ok through doors?) (Yes)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
1)water speed abuse (even if GoA think its not) is for me a defenetly bug abuse,we still have FH to flame them :)
10)have seen alot of Mid Casters wich also do this
11) stand on bridge fundation where enemy cannot target you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom