Disappointed with server performance.

O

old.[IST]Gokou

Hi, im from a mianly Wireplay Clan. I must say on wireplay i get pings of 140 what every connection im on. Today we played TPC and my pings were about 400. Many of our players dropped which caused us to draw the second map after we went down to 6 players after we taken 10 point lead. Can anything be done cos the performance sucks big time!!!!!

O

old.Dunx

Tis very true.
While playing i dropped 9 times due to poor servers (yes i can recognise a poor server as opposed to a poor connection)

The problem is the server cant feed enought info to everyone at once so people end up freezing while packets have stopeed being sent to them. This occurs for 15-20 seconds and a distinct error message comes up.

Then i jerks back to normal play and quite a high ping too.

The dialup is also pants - disconnected me 3 times during both games. All 3 at critical times during the match.

Overall a rather sh!t performance

------------------
-------------------
I'll do one later

O

old.t!mo

Was not good. I was on ISDN on BW dialup and it was playing like a modem. I tried a couple of other dialups and it was equally as bad.

Several of my clan dropped and could not get back onto server.

Even the guy who we have on cable said the server was laggy.

O

old.[TPC]FraS

Gokou u think ur clan was the only one effected? I take offence to your suggestion that u only drew on CO2 because u dropped players. we had 7 players from 2 minutes into the game and dropped to 6 later on. There was no point where u were at a player disadvantage. Even though the server was crud..we both played on even terms..and the game was drawn..deal with it.

V

vuz

I am very very sorry to clans who played today, all servers seem to have been effected (or at least 2) with high pings.

I can guarantee this isn't the normal way BW servers are, they normally rulez, perhaps there is a rat in the server...who knows

hope someone sorts it out for tomorrow :)

V

vuz

i talked to a bw guy, apparently servers are going to be restarted during tomorrow - it is probably related to this (and so will be fixed tomorrow)

again: sorry to those clans :(

E

exxxie

BW servers worse that WP servers? ...wait a sec ...(ROFLLMAO)....thas better. :)

O

old.Dunx

Sorry bout that TPC...was a good game
Didn't mean to be making excuses

Anyway if the servers get sorted this should 0wn

------------------
-------------------
I'll do one later

O

old.TGC Snow

i seem to remember from when i used to play on the BW pub servers a lot (looong time ago) that while most ppl had excellent connections, ppl on any BT dialup had probs... maybe that's the answer?

O

old.[IST]Gokou

LOL i was not makign excuses.....i was stating the facts....u capped while one of our defenders dropped....i aint saying that u were nots gonna cap....u were all over us on CO2...it was gonna happen...all i was sayign was.....
i prefer 8 vs 8 not
8/7/6/5/4/3 vs /8/7/6/5/4/3

please do not mis understand my comments.....

O

old.SethMace

WTF did an addy delete my post ffs, lol? :)

Didnt think it was that flamy:p

------------------
Peace and Mod On!

[IST]SethMace[IRG]

V

vuz

umm, no- sometimes forum just doesn't update properly, don't use back button to get back to forum, use the go to thingy
i am only who can delete and i didn't
:)

O

old.SethMace

Ok Viry but i was sure i replied to this thread last week?? :)

------------------
Peace and Mod On!

[IST]SethMace[IRG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom