Disappearing loot !

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Just wondered if anyone else experienced this : while levelling my 29 Friar in Barrows, I killed some goblins in the First Room. When most of them die, they drop bags of gold you can pick up. But increasingly, many drop bags that when you go to pick them up do not exist !! Strange. Tried the F7/G thing, so I can only assume they disappeared in the walls....Hmm...

P

Pin

In the walls, through the floor. Kill the mobs away from tight passages, doorways, etc

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Slightly off topic...I know the "Hole in the Wall" in Echoes Room went several patches ago. Are there any other bolt-holes in Barrows ? I know there's a few in DF...

M

medowind

conspiring to insight bug abuse….. BAN HIM! :p

Don’t think there are any though, thay fixed most of them, though I do remember ending up at the fountain in cam the other day when I fell through the forge :p

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
Slightly off topic...I know the "Hole in the Wall" in Echoes Room went several patches ago. Are there any other bolt-holes in Barrows ? I know there's a few in DF...

yeah there are ;)

E

erhardt

The wall hole in Echo Room must contain a lot of loot by now, too bad its closed.
I am proud to confess that I have tried to get my gold bags from the hole on several occasions, but I was mysteriously teleported to my bind point. Some devilry at work there.

And people called it a bug and cheating, bah...I´m certain it was an intended part of the dungeon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom