disappearing items

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
is it possible that items disappear from guild vault?

lost several MP pieces and all our merchants

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
This is a very rare bug i remember diddy having this problem and posted on FH general section perhaps speak to him ingame and ask him how he solved it or note down what items went missing and ask kemor/right now to trace them?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Diddy's problem was with items in his backpack, which reappeared later.

This housing thing sounds like someone has access to the house-vault and permissions to add/remove merchants. But, afaik it would have to be a GM account. We tried to give full permissions in our guild house, but only the GM(house owner) can remove merchants oO

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes it's just placed in another vault, since if a vault with a lower number is unused while a vault with a higher number is used, each time you pay rent the items get switched to another vault with a lower number, at least thats what happened to me, had 2 vaults, nr 1 and nr2, had nothing in 1 and some stuff in 2, then when rent was payed all items appeared in vault 1 instead of vault 2.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
sometimes it's just placed in another vault, since if a vault with a lower number is unused while a vault with a higher number is used, each time you pay rent the items get switched to another vault with a lower number, at least thats what happened to me, had 2 vaults, nr 1 and nr2, had nothing in 1 and some stuff in 2, then when rent was payed all items appeared in vault 1 instead of vault 2.

I think that was another bug ... in some patch we noticed the vaults had switched around (we had one vault open to the entire guild and one to just the officers... the one on the right was just of officers and then after the patch it had move to the left ... with all items so no harm .. just confusing for our not so bright guildmembers)

jee I hope they don't read this <hides>

btw Windforce .. if you lost items make sure to check in your truck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom