Dirrty

S

SFXman

So, who has seen Christina Aguilera's newest video Dirrty feat. Redman ?
I heard about over at the MadOnion.com forums and just had to download it to see what the fuss was all about.
All I can say is that this chick has gone as far as Holly Valance pretty much, I mean check out the shit she wears on her lower and better half :rolleyes:
You can easily find it KaZaa if it hasn't played on your MTV yet.
What do you think of it? I personally love some bits of it =D

EDIT: Oh yeah and what's up with this emerging trend amongst the music business of using 2 r's instead of one. First there was Nelly's Hot in Herre and now this?

L

Laroma

Yeah I did, I downloaded it after reading your post. As I don't fancy watching MTV much (normally not my kinda music they play, MTV2 is tho) so I didn't see it until today. You can say alot about it, but if anyone's got the body to wear outfits like those, it's gotta be her.

The music's crap tho.

yikes1.gif

H

Hjod

I hate Cristhina´s music but i love some other stuff about her :eek6:

Havent seen the video tho, but i could imagen :p

O

old.tRoG

hmm...i suppose i better not d/load this videa for fear of the missus scanning my system and unleashing her evul wrath and knowledge of which end of the garden tools hurt upon me. erk.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Christina Aguilalalalalera?

Don't you want to feed the poor girl some cookies?
She doesn't really look like a female ... where are the curves?
It's more like a lantern post.

Ugly kid she is. Uncle Sick(tm) has spoken.

O

old.tRoG

mmmmm.... curves.....

oh lord no! im turnng into a dirrty man! (btw, the pun was un-intentional.. before i spotted it and made it in bold :))

*cries at the thought of turning 30 soon*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom