Directx removal tool?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Does anyone know a good removal tool for this? pref one that can remove Directx 9 and is compatible with windows xp pro :) thx in advance.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Removing dx isnt really gonna help imo. Its most likely your gfx card or a combination of drivers that fooks up daoc for you.

Good luck in finding it though =)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Why would you want to remove directx? If you want to ensure you got the directx working in your computer use the webupdater of it, or download the offline package of it, and run it. It'll replace files which are older than the ones in the release your installing.

If you try to haxor uninstall you directx installation, you seriously can mess up your system, so I would advise against using any uninstaller haxs to get rid of directx Scott :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Removing dx isnt really gonna help imo. Its most likely your gfx card or a combination of drivers that fooks up daoc for you.

Good luck in finding it though =)

Well its 100% not the graphics card i tried it in my old system and i get no such errors :/ so i'm really lost now and have no idea what it is or how to fix it.

going to try hunt down a few diff drivers and try them all and see if that helps

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Well its 100% not the graphics card i tried it in my old system and i get no such errors :/ so i'm really lost now and have no idea what it is or how to fix it.

going to try hunt down a few diff drivers and try them all and see if that helps
Did you try removing one of the graphics cards?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Did you try removing one of the graphics cards?

yep :/ also tried both in my old comp to no avail both seem fine on old pc no dual logging graphic errors... so this has got me completely stumped i fear i may to stop dual logging all together because i can't find a solution for this lol :( i've even tried posting on VN boards and requesting help from mythic (would have asked goa but they're clueless when it comes to technical details so i didn't bother) and nothing ;/.. guess i'll be making a vamp or going to a classic server since i can't dl anymore :(

Edit: and i know this "use your other pc" to dual log is gonna pop up so i'll explain why i don't want to atm :p my other pc is in a different room in the house and its not convenient to get to when needed fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom