directors leter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sounds abit crap to me + its what? 2-3 years late? abit of a poor effort on their behalf, fixing lag ghosts would be nice tho I guess no more alb casters sitting keeps lag casting on you from 10 miles away.

they could have stuck a lower cap on battlegroups in a last ditch attempt to stop so many lemmings following 1 other lemming 50 cap sounds reasonable.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
New realm ability changes sound interesting. They might bring the ranks closer together which is a good thing.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
changes to rr5's abilitys....lil more balance would be nice,i dont even put rr 5 on valk/skald qbars

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
so we're going to be devoting very valuable Engineering resources to resolving it in addition to other persisting performance concerns.

Adding monthly fees? :worthy:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Was hoping to read about some exciting prospects for the future. Seems they are just prolonging its life for aslong as possible and gives me no intentions of coming back to play again.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Was hoping to read about some exciting prospects for the future. Seems they are just prolonging its life for aslong as possible and gives me no intentions of coming back to play again.

Word, was hoping for some news about german server clustering. Oh well. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom