Director's Bracer of Bedlam

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all, just wondering if anyone has come accross that bracer. I need it for template so need to know how frequently it drops, how much its worth , and what mob to kill to get it

Can't find it anywhere on an equipment search so assuming its from DR.

Thankyou :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
He got like 4-5 type of rings and drops 2 rings each time you kill him iirc, and I think I read that the chances are equally big for each one of them.

Please note he got boosted compared when rest of DF was boosted, so don't assume you can do him solo..

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
Erm, I have a Gatekeeper Bracer of Bedlam (a drop from Gatekeeper Dommel), and have some of the rings from Director Kobil, but dunno about this Director's Bracer of Bedlam :confused:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Please note he got boosted compared when rest of DF was boosted, so don't assume you can do him solo..

Took him solo with my NS on camlann, well i say solo i had a bot with me.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Took him solo with my NS on camlann, well i say solo i had a bot with me.

Well, must have been the lousy XP gear then, me and a friend was in DF xp'ing with 49 Thane and 48 Berserker and 50 BB (Best buffs and rest in mend for Frigg) and still had slight problems with it (I died, but m8 killed it with BB oop and 20-25% HP left)

EDIT: And in Old times, I killed him with my SB without any heals at all, just with buffs with 50%+ HP left, just that I was thinking about mostly, was quite a difference...

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
WIped on Director with 50 war, zerk, shaman + 47 healer >.<

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
warrior + bb

foh

hit him

hit him

hit him

he dead after 3 mins or so. Was no problems.

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
His trapped souls can sometimes make life difficult (sometimes they all come at once, not good), but imo the most dangerous bit is getting him in the right place - it is not the sort of fight you need 4 nightmares, 2 mahrs and a cthonic crawler to add in on ;)

/edit that is Director Kobil I'm on about....Gatekeeper Dommel for the bracer of bedlam is a whole different story :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
what stats does this stuff have?
darkness falls, check all bosses and stuff, the ones that used to drop stuff
if it says (nld) then it no longer drops as in old df drops (just explaining, u still have dummies online)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom