Direct link to closed beta forums?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I 've read that even though the login is down, the closed beta forum is up. The problem is that i dont know the link in order to access it. Is there any closed beta tester here to post me or pm me the link for the forums if possible?

Thanx in advance

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I 've read that even though the login is down, the closed beta forum is up. The problem is that i dont know the link in order to access it. Is there any closed beta tester here to post me or pm me the link for the forums if possible?

Thanx in advance

you get 2 emails. 1 welcomes you to beta, the other is regarding the forum access. The forum access is done by 1 person iirc and its manual entry on his side so you may have to wait a little bit.

Oh yeah, if you can log into the war-europe site look under Community Tab for the link

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
but you can't logon to the war-europe site yet since they took it down

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah i was but nvm norvindus already pmed me the link. Thanx for your replies :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i just typed in my brower forum. and found it in the list again :)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah but when i made that post i was at work and i wanted desperately something new to read :p
I ve never joined the beta forums from there.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but when i made that post i was at work and i wanted desperately something new to read :p
I ve never joined the beta forums from there.
During the beta it was remarkable how many times we had to guide people to the boards. But granted, to acces w/o the website would be rare for most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom