Ding

pip

Banned
38 irl thanks fh for putting my birthday up not:twak: now I'm getting older my reflexes are slowing down making me rp fodder:) any1 know what toon I could make to compensate for this. maybe armsmen? sorc ?

<sniggles feek it I stay with whorelock>

pip

Banned
Eyres said:
frog through the cat flap as a present :D
hehe dam mating season for frogs :( tbh I was tempted when I seen a big bull frog winking at me:)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Taken from pips birthday party. Here we see him playing with his new toy.
baby-t-009.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You don´t need much skill or reflex with a warlock right ?

pip

Banned
fettoken said:
You don´t need much skill or reflex with a warlock right ?
Behave a whorelock can't drop is guard for 1 sec:( all wan't to make a boat out of there skin,lol makes me laugh tbh necro can stand in a crowd for like 10 min, not get hit,but whorelock you main target /cry

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
pip said:
Behave a whorelock can't drop is guard for 1 sec:( all wan't to make a boat out of there skin,lol makes me laugh tbh necro can stand in a crowd for like 10 min, not get hit,but whorelock you main target /cry

Of course, everyone targets the guy with the bubbles floating over his head ;) And no, i don´t play necromancer rvr.

pip

Banned
fettoken said:
Of course, everyone targets the guy with the bubbles floating over his head ;) And no, i don´t play necromancer rvr.
Giv Giv Giv stealth:twak:

pip

Banned
And him with the skinny arms on advatar:fluffle: forget name:( cbh to look it up

pip

Banned
Kids birthday on the 23rd st george's day true britt, falls every year on same day as mine.1 week later:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom