Ding

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf...WB Hairball!!!!!

grats megamejts, gol actually has a few skilled players who deserve a grats for this =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, GoL! :D Funny how the only outright flamer here plays Prydwen--never mind about that, though, Xxcalibur is not known for his blazing wit, I am afraid.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
Wtf...WB Hairball!!!!!

grats megamejts, gol actually has a few skilled players who deserve a grats for this =)
Atleast they have the balls to stay and play alb:puke:
:clap: Gratz to us:clap:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Grats, GoL! :D Funny how the only outright flamer here plays Prydwen--never mind about that, though, Xxcalibur is not known for his blazing wit, I am afraid.

/huggie wuggy cluster;(.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:

ohh rly the old man without hair irl just spoke when you should not , i was ironic/joking on my reply "well zerged gol "i have lot of friends in that guild and some of them are in my guild on pryd, and another live near me and are irl friends , RETARD 45 years old man. You losed your life playing tetris. Less speak when you know nothing

Ging

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
ohh rly the old man without hair irl just spoke when you should not , i was ironic/joking on my reply "well zerged gol "i have lot of friends in that guild and some of them are in my guild on pryd, and another live near me and are irl friends , RETARD 45 years old man. You losed your life playing tetris. Less speak when you know nothing

ohhh u goonna take on "the mole"!!!!!!! <gets popcorn>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
No need to reply to this, I'll let Agent Smith do it for me:
roxxorxxcal1jb.jpg

Olé, my Spanish friend.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Xxcalibur said:

at least he learnt english on the way....

ps gratz

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
RETARD 45 years old man.....
A mere whipersnapper:p

oldy... and grats to us yay.

(P.S: i think the guild is lvl 193 or so.. need to log in to confirm xD)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Grats GoL! Usually a nice bunch of people hidden in there :clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
Xxcalibur said:

Doesnt hide the fact you ARE a muppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom