Ding lvl 47..

B

baphomet

Thanks guys.
I go back into the fray tomorrow and Saturday.

O

old.LandShark

I think these forums might be just a tad on the overspammed side if everyone gratzed themselves on lvl 47 and RR2, for example :p
But nonetheless grats ;)

O

old.Ashgen

Well ...

Do we now post for mini dings too? ;)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I think these forums might be just a tad on the overspammed side if everyone gratzed themselves on lvl 47 and RR2, for example :p

I thought this was a social community as well.
Where people can shared their DAOC experiences and so on.
It's not as if the threads move really fast off the front page here or anything.

However, maybe it just isn't that sort of place and ppl should only post here for informational purposes.
Fine with me really, I'll post the more lighthearted stuff like this on the guild forums instead.

H

heath

I said gratz when you got the ding in the group !! ((o:
But..gratz again mate...hope you hit to 50 soon

:bazbeer:

B

baphomet

Originally posted by heath
I said gratz when you got the ding in the group !! ((o:
But..gratz again mate...hope you hit to 50 soon

:bazbeer:

Hi Heath....:)

It was a great group last night.
I wish I could have stayed longer, but you know...that awful thing called RL and all..;)

A

Apathy

Yes, well done.

But seriously now...do you not have a GUILD or something that will pay you the attention you so clearly need? If not, just join one and be amazed at /gu! Every third word will be "gratz", I promise you.

a.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Apathy
Yes, well done.

But seriously now...do you not have a GUILD or something that will pay you the attention you so clearly need? If not, just join one and be amazed at /gu! Every third word will be "gratz", I promise you.

a.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
And a gratz is nice.

If this is so hard for you to accept that I posted this thread here in a place which is also a DAOC community.

This place is so judgemental sometimes.
Still, some people were nice enough to take what I posted in the spirit it was intended.

But at the end of the day, It's not important enough for me to post such things here to receive the type of comments like this.
So yeah, feel comforted that I won't bother doing that in future.

O

old.Ashgen

But ...

The thing is mate, this place is frequented by people, and some are judgmental, others just mental and others sarcastic … the trick is to spot the difference ;)

So don’t take it personally :)

Regards

Ash

N

nightsorrow

GRATZZZZZZZZZZ OMFG lvl 47 Tehr0x mannnnnnn

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by baphomet
I thought this was a social community as well.
Where people can shared their DAOC experiences and so on.
It's not as if the threads move really fast off the front page here or anything.

However, maybe it just isn't that sort of place and ppl should only post here for informational purposes.
Fine with me really, I'll post the more lighthearted stuff like this on the guild forums instead.

Originally posted by old.Landshark
omfg rofl GRATZ HAhahaAHahahaaa lol n00b lowbie FOADirl

Oh, wait, that's NOT what I said...
Firstly, traditionally you don't congratulate yourself. Do you walk out into the high street and scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO MEEEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE on your birthday?
Secondly, people ding 40/41/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 on a dozens-per-day basis. If they all came here and patted themselves on the back, this forum would be spammed to hell. I congratulated you since it was the polite response and you expected it, and I (imo) politely commented that it was unusual to make self-grats threads for something relatively minor. Absolutely no offence intended.... you seem to have taken it as sarcasm anyway, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom