DING lgm wcer 5th lgm

Chunky

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: Gratz M8!!! :clap: Now go get a job :p

But seriously if most of you little whiners put half the effort into organising things as Rauth has (good or bad) then Mid might not have nything like the selfish, arrogant, couldnt give a toss about anyone but ourselves, RP horney reputation it has atm.

:cheers:

agon

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
As for the TG raids, for ages Ruath was the only person running the damn things, you want to maon about them, run your own raid and try and please everyone all the time....aint gonna happen because a) you cant be arsed to organise things like that and b) youd rather someone else took the blame when things / rules go wrong.

have you been under a rock the last year?

ok if you like him and don't want ppl to say bad things about him, but seriously.. :eek:

why do you think so many dislike him in the first place? iri for example made some big raids and i didn't see many complain about her raids, or her for that matter..

you can do things two different ways, a) good, or b) bad

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Well from what I hear most people are holding a grudge of a few incidents, more amusing is the fact that most of the people now running the raids leant how to from Rauthian - something most of you forget. I saw plenty of complaints on BW about other raid leaders so don't go blaming everything on Rauth (who I just noticed miss-spelt his username). Hope that was intentional Rauth ;)

Plenty of people gratzing rauth so he can't be all bad !

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
agon said:

ok if you like him and don't want ppl to say bad things about him, but seriously.. :eek:

why do you think so many dislike him in the first place? iri for example made some big raids and i didn't see many complain about her raids, or her for that matter..

I think the point Whoodoo was making was that most of the people who flame Rauthian for running 'crap raids' havn't actually lead a public raid themselves. More to the point they havn't run a sucsession of raids.

I could understand if sombody like (to use your example) Iri did it, and i could respect it because she's earned my respect by doing those raids. Through my eyes this is comprable to those people on the VN boards crying their eyes out about how ToA has ruined the game, but havn't cancelled their subscription.

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
It is in the nature of people to put blames, whether something goes wrong by(most common:Din my opinion) their fault ...or the games' fault...a blame has to be put somewhere.
Since ancient history the ones most in the public eye...get the worst blame!

So
:clap: BIG Grats Ruahtian :clap:
You seem to be on most whiners toplist

Apart from being a great crafter, that's an achievement also :cheers: keep up the whining guys, he'll get more and more popular!

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I think the point Whoodoo was making was that most of the people who flame Rauthian for running 'crap raids' havn't actually lead a public raid themselves. More to the point they havn't run a sucsession of raids.

I could understand if sombody like (to use your example) Iri did it, and i could respect it because she's earned my respect by doing those raids. Through my eyes this is comprable to those people on the VN boards crying their eyes out about how ToA has ruined the game, but havn't cancelled their subscription.

so people can't say what they feel if they haven't lead numerous of successful raids? *ponder* or did i misunderstand something?

a final question; how hard is it to stick to the rules you've set before a raid? i don't remember you nor iri failing on that one :p or am i wrong again?

enough of this from me

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Im not whining because of his crap raids, im whining cuz hes a prick.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
agon said:
so people can't say what they feel if they haven't lead numerous of successful raids? *ponder* or did i misunderstand something?

Sure, they can understand what they feel. But they can't understand what the raid leader is feeling. Last proper TG raid i did i ended up getting PM spam from a guild who were pissed off because in their minds eye i had 'broken the rules'

I'm not trying to justify anything, to be honest i don't give a rats ass about what people think of Rauthain. He's never done anything to piss me off and god willing he never will. What does get in my nerves is the way some people use each and every post that even has the smallest mention of Rauthian as an excuse to go into the same old flames and shit. I mean come on, when was the last time he actually did a public raid? You'd think people would have gotten over it by now.

agon said:
a final question; how hard is it to stick to the rules you've set before a raid? i don't remember you nor iri failing on that one :p or am i wrong again?

Harder than it sounds, the problem with rules is they can't take everything into account. In all honesty i use them more as guidelines as actual set-in-stone rules so yeah, to awnser your question i've probably broken a few of my own rules from time to time ;)

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Sure, they can understand what they feel. But they can't understand what the raid leader is feeling. Last proper TG raid i did i ended up getting PM spam from a guild who were pissed off because in their minds eye i had 'broken the rules'

I'm not trying to justify anything, to be honest i don't give a rats ass about what people think of Rauthain. He's never done anything to piss me off and god willing he never will. What does get in my nerves is the way some people use each and every post that even has the smallest mention of Rauthian as an excuse to go into the same old flames and shit. I mean come on, when was the last time he actually did a public raid? You'd think people would have gotten over it by now.

Harder than it sounds, the problem with rules is they can't take everything into account. In all honesty i use them more as guidelines as actual set-in-stone rules so yeah, to awnser your question i've probably broken a few of my own rules from time to time ;)

i was gonna write something very long, but deleted it because i don't want to take this any further. but i can say that it's not his raids which are my main problem with him (even though they are one)

peace ;)

Danzaz

Fledgling Freddie
ruahtian said:
in 45 tg raids i ran i ended up with 4 tg drops 2 of them claimed 2 won and another 9 i bought from the winners

Have u included the items that where exchanged for others in this?

Both me and my irl m8 went on one of your TG raids and both of us wrote down all the items that dropped (without talking to eachother) only comparing the nr of items dropped from time to time, just to see that we didnt miss any. When its time to lotto u pull out a pair of BD leggings (wich none of us had on list) and the only BD item that dropped that day was BD shoes (wich where lottoed l8r on). gj Rauthan, i guess u have a lgm magician hidden away in you aswell.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
agon said:

Ruathian is in my guild, so I know very well his reputation in all respects.

Unlike most people on Excal, hes not JUST out for himself. He runs raids not just for his own gains, but for the realm, his crafting too can benefit others who want crafted items without having to run round half the realm begging for an LGM XXX to do a lil work.

Dont get me wrong, Ruath and I have crossed swords since we both started playing, and yes Ive given him a fair bit of stick in the past, but I move on, let the past stay there and get on with having fun.

The TG raids that anyone has run have always had some whinger moan about an aspect of the systems used, Ruath ran more raids and gained more whines, and when he has tried to justify his actions, no one listens. As others have said, Ruath ran raids long before anyone else, he showed others how to run them, and then left them to it. Each person who has run the raids makes up their own rules, and often these rules upset someone, and so they come here to whine about it.

TG raids are not easy, and as the old saying goes, you cant please all the people all the time. He ran 45 raids, and i can safely say more people walked away happy than upset.

This thread with anyone else would have got a "grats", instead its just boring flame bait. Has excal got sod all else to do?

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
oooh... a whine thread...
<makes some popcorn and opens a bootle of beer>
HIT IT GUYS!

-Jerelyn

agon

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Ruath ran more raids and gained more whines, and when he has tried to justify his actions, no one listens.

just look at the "grred in mid" thread and take your time to realise why no one listens.. not like it's the first time it happens :D

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Ding RR1 oops i did /level command
My bad please ignore, who cares tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom