Ding 588 post!

C

Cavex ElSaviour

ok, im getting curious now. where can you check your postcount?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
ok, im getting curious now. where can you check your postcount?

Your profile at the bottom of any post.

Profile For Cavex ElSaviour

Date Registered: 26-06-02
Total Posts: 308 (1.11 posts per day)
Last Post: 31-03-03 07:02
Ding 588 post!

E

eynar

justgreat.jpg

Z

Zill

And when you reach a 1000 posts, your brain expands and you become more intelligent.

G

Gef

Whats the point?? I seen people posting random bollox in some of the more unused forums on this board, just to get a higher post count. Pathetic really, it doesnt make you cool you know. :rolleyes:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Gef
Whats the point?? I seen people posting random bollox in some of the more unused forums on this board, just to get a higher post count. Pathetic really, it doesnt make you cool you know. :rolleyes:

Ahem..."talks too much" ? :D

E

eynar

Originally posted by Gef

whocares.jpg

F

Flimgoblin

they seek to attain greatness by aspiring to post as much as my glorious self.

Unfortunately they failed to notice that all my posts are filled with insightful comment which is delightful to read.

So they shall never attain greatness, and be merely pale imitations, like a tatty souvenier of the Eiffel tower bought beneath the majesty of the original.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Zill
And when you reach a 1000 posts, your brain expands and you become more intelligent.

Is it true is it true???

(runs off and post alota bollocks)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Your profile at the bottom of any post.

Profile For Cavex ElSaviour

Date Registered: 26-06-02
Total Posts: 308 (1.11 posts per day)
Last Post: 31-03-03 07:02
Ding 588 post!

thnx mate :)

Z

Zill

Lol reminds me of the Planetarion message board. All the little kiddies and noobs constantly reminding the whole world of their post count. Personally I just wanted to bitch-slap their stupid little faces.

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Gef

Ah, that may be the Camlann RvR forum ...

And errr, that may be me ...

But it's not so much about getter a higher post count, more from being insanely bored at work ...

<Runs off to post in Camlann RvR about being bored at work>

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Re: Re: Ding 588 post!

Originally posted by old.Nix
negative20.jpg

I recognize Pixie... but who is the... the... uhm... the *sighs* female?

C

*Coolio*

Jut shows that 50% of you, can't notice a piss take :p

Ah well...

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Zill

i think mine shrunk considerably

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by *Coolio*

Ah well...

Does schizophrenia count twice?

O

old.Nix

Originally posted by *Coolio*

Ah well...

I did, but it gave me an excuse to post a pic :p

O

old.Tohtori

Deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng....*breathes*..

Just a minute...

ok.

... deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng...

Phew! Oh my, maybe one more run.

... deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng deng LEVEL!

Whee! i can spec more in deng!

EDIT: i do hope someone gets this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom