Ding 50 ;))))))

T

Tyka

n1..how much did u play him yourself? and why did u have to kill the PLer after he was finished helping you :(

X

Ximadir

I played all the play time my drood laying dead there on the ground happy i got 50 cause i got a bit sick of that underhill ally healing and buffing :flame:

S

Sankat

Gratz m8, you guys were working hard yesterday when i joined with Poef.... nice work

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Gratz, still think Oldskool style lvling is more fun tho :p

X

Ximadir

After 4 lvl 50 old school lvling is not fun anymore m8 trust me on that ;)

L

-Lillo-

someone host that ss, angelfire cant handle bandwith :>
cheap twats :D

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Ximadir
After 4 lvl 50 old school lvling is not fun anymore m8 trust me on that ;)

right.. that sb of urs is lvled normally i guess? no offence ximadir, i dont got any problem with pling, best way imo.

F

Freppe^^

btw gratz =) gl with ur ns, now when sbs gettin nerfed. :\

X

Ximadir

Well i did almost all solo with my sb+ shammie and grouped a bit and from lvl 42 in malmo. This time it was powerlvl from lvl 5 ;)

But a ns is for rvr i c no point in lvling a few months i rather play my sb in 1.62 then. But we did this in 5 rl days and my play time was 2 day 22 hour 48 min. Wish you could lvl like that all the time :)

F

Freppe^^

ah key ximadir, i only asked cus i remember you saying in pm to me that uve just got pled to 38 with ur sb. :x

X

Ximadir

Aye true m8 but this was a new 1 the other was a stupid kobolt and i wanted a nice female norse so i deleted that other gimp :)

Users who are viewing this thread