Ding 40 :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
YAY! i made lvl 40 last night, after alot of work and stuff. finally got a lvl 40, im very proud of myself, and finally got a mount. 34-40 worst experience since there is so much travelling and only really quest in pvp heavy zones. hopefully mount will amuse me and make questing easier :)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
YAY! i made lvl 40 last night, after alot of work and stuff. finally got a lvl 40, im very proud of myself, and finally got a mount. 34-40 worst experience since there is so much travelling and only really quest in pvp heavy zones. hopefully mount will amuse me and make questing easier :)

From now on you'll be getting into zones ( the most, not all.. ) where you have to travel to another zone to pick something up or kill something there tom complete it .. also very little quests to do.. took me 8 fecking hours of grinding to get from 54 to 57 on a warrior!

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
From now on you'll be getting into zones ( the most, not all.. ) where you have to travel to another zone to pick something up or kill something there tom complete it .. also very little quests to do.. took me 8 fecking hours of grinding to get from 54 to 57 on a warrior!

8 hours from 54-57 ? is that just non stop fightig mobs ? did not think it was possible to lvl that fast ? whats ur /played time ?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bone's said:
8 hours from 54-57 ? is that just non stop fightig mobs ? did not think it was possible to lvl that fast ? whats ur /played time ?
Probably rested.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Bone's said:

Go fury, spec dual wield, get Krol Blade + Flurry Axe, get demonslaying. Legashi's are your friends.

Mind you, this does need constant grinding, without any pvp, and you only have to swap camps once or twice.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
exponentiaL said:
Go fury, spec dual wield, get Krol Blade + Flurry Axe, get demonslaying. Legashi's are your friends.

Mind you, this does need constant grinding, without any pvp, and you only have to swap camps once or twice.

ur gonna get warriors nerfed in pve mate ;)

Users who are viewing this thread