Ding 24.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
No, its not my thid character i am leveling. Just moved into my new apartment in Stockholm and just happened to turn 24, it has been really quiet so far which feels kind of nice. Just got my internet-connection up and running! :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
No, its not my thid character i am leveling. Just moved into my new apartment in Stockholm and just happened to turn 24, it has been really quiet so far which feels kind of nice. Just got my internet-connection up and running! :D

Gwatz. 16 years to go before the real life starts... ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thanks you guyz! Hmm, apparently C0ken0ze made a gratz thread for me somewhere.. haven't found it yet, the plot thickens.... and so does my brain from beer.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol, thought you were WiZe^ on Facebook xD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl congrats Fett!!

The only swedish I know is from the muppets and goes something like "hurdy gurdy cook dee cheeken"...which I believe means hope you have a great birthday and all the best in your new home!

xxx

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah yer still a kid... :p And when's the housewarming? :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
HBD dude! sorry I missed this yesterday :)

:bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom