Ding 20 million guild RP !

O

old.XanateA

Thanks all who contributed, thanks to all quality opposition :]
:edit:
Thanks to all sucky opposition aswell, thats where e get the majority of the RPs from^^ (Censimilla for example)

First Cohort groups from alb, Novamirs, Wurens and Cuthervaens groups from hib... etc

Thanks to all minstrels/scouts/rangers who give free rp nowadays thanks to See Hidden T_T

Thanks to the Members of NP who spend their time RvRing instead of playing alts :]

Cu on the battlefield , Friends and Foes^^

C

censi

shut it you buffbot hacking gimp.......

The only free thing you will ever get from me is a kick up the arse.....

gratz though and well played though m8y...

N

njobie

Censi learn how to rvr like FC, CF, Wuren and co instead of whine on bw...

/eeny

C

Cuthervaen

grats!!

Hugh cough grats cough...

Damn impressed at how you manage to set up pure NP stable groups that kick arse throughout the day, wish we could get stable CF groups as well for longuer periods of time...

Quality fights always with you anyway

:clap:

C

censi

im joking ffs..

20 mill is awesome..... and they have some good players, including nolby.

big gratz to all in NP.

T

Treniel-

bloody RP farming god dam healers with there god fecking stun and your sodding tower camping in sauvage, bloody wall campers sodding rp whores 250k per player average!!!!!

grats though! nice to see u mentioned FC as sum decent opposition just wish there was more for u from alb...

N

Novamir

we were doomed once the slan returned to emain, bring back Nolbypride PK !

S

Subbiz

lol at our ding... suicide frenzy on alb uberzerg heh :>

O

old.Arnor

Grats a whole bunch, that is ALOT for only having 44 members :)

O

old.Wildfire

feckin llama n00b farm0rs with their h4x and cheats... gratz :) we'll be having those rps back now kthx!

O

old.Nol

shove 'em right up yer odins eye :p

grats you limp wrists...

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Treniel-
nice to see u mentioned FC as sum decent opposition just wish there was more for u from alb...

......arrogance

O

old.Revz

Congrats NP :) I wish we had as many sucky Mids as you have sucky Albs to farm though ;) Great going with so few members, us getting within 900k of your total must have scared a few of your guys back onto mains :cool:

H

hotrat

Gratz to NP, whenever i see your guild cloaks i know i gotta find xanatea before he mezzes our ass's :) . Your groups always seem to be like 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 skald and the rest casters -_- pretty evil combination.

You only got 44 members but i think half of them must be online all the time cus u always got 1fg at least in rvr :) !

and checking the xml stats you actually have 44 lvl 50 chars !! i think thats more than any other guild. CF got 38.. GoL got 32.

B

bf_kate

Originally posted by old.LandShark

......arrogance

Naw, he just trying to get a rise outta some ppl, but it isn't working ;)

Grats to NP, I am sure at least 100k is from me alone :p

Users who are viewing this thread