Digital Economy bill to go to high court

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Good, it was forced through with little or no discussion and is a complete joke

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A combination of this and the great repeal website having the bill as the number 1 target, should show mp's that the people want it gone. They'll have to realise that what the music and film industry say is not gospel just because they throw money after their arguments.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
A combination of this and the great repeal website having the bill as the number 1 target, should show mp's that the people want it gone. They'll have to realise that what the music and film industry say is not gospel just because they throw money after their arguments.

Although isn't Nick Clegg saying that the Bill is legal and necessary?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nick Clegg will say anything David Cameron wants to hear if it keeps him in the Cabinet

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Nick Clegg will say anything David Cameron wants to hear if it keeps him in the Cabinet

Aye, I hear Eton got its annual supply of condoms cut since those two got together. Ooer *cough cough* mister's.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So what's this bill about then?

I'm imagining it's not about pudding pops or groundhogs?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Although isn't Nick Clegg saying that the Bill is legal and necessary?

Nope, a representative of the coalition government said this. It does not say who in the articles I have read. The BBc one is badly worded and mentions Nick Clegg before the quote, so people assume he did.

Clegg actually spoke out against rushing the bill through at the time.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nope, a representative of the coalition government said this. It does not say who in the articles I have read. The BBc one is badly worded and mentions Nick Clegg before the quote, so people assume he did.

Clegg actually spoke out against rushing the bill through at the time.

Yeah I recall Cleeg saying it was shocking this thing was rushed through without proper discussion, lets just hope enough people sign up and vote on it.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Lib dems were the only party that opposed it at the time afaik

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Hah, I moved to TalkTalk t'internet yesterday and cried a few tears after when i realised they block p2p fileshareing. I take it this is why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom