Different ways to xp!!!!!

O

old.Galieran

A few days ago I wanderes Emain, to be suddenly spotted by a purp Celt, eeekk. Would can you do? Die seems to be the only answer, but no. I managed to bow twice to him not drawing my weapon, but he mezzed me anyway, to have a closer look at me. When mez broke i pointed into the horisont, wanting him to follow me. Well so he did. We came to a orange NPC mob and I pointed at it and started to attack it. And what do you know, he helped me. So there I was, in Emain, being power leved by a Hib. The bonus xp was incredible, maybe because we where from differrent realms?

I was I knew how to upload screenshots, because I have several of them from the fight.

Another different way to xp is the Glowing gem thing:
The moor boogeys in Cornwall sometimes drop "glowing gems", these can be traded in for either xp or money ( you can´t chose).
At lvl 40 they apparently give 1% xp each, not bad. So if you go and mass kill moor boogeys when they con green to you and put the gems in you vault you´ll have a little xp stockpile. Which is nice when you are lvl 39,99 not wanting to die.

Erhard

D

-Dreama-

Would have given my right arm to see the look on that guys face when you gestured for some help....hehe

Cool idea tho

O

old.LandShark

The chance to get exp from those gems is cack =) And they don't drop exactly often from the boogeys, even the greaters. And by the time the greaters are green, the gems' exp bonus is negligable :)
still.... =)

J

Javai

Well my main char level 45 done alot of levelling on Boogeys and has almost 15 gems....going to give them to my alt Sorc when she hits the required level.....now thats power levelling ;)

W

-Wedge-

And there is no 'required' level...

A level 9 (I think it was) gets 1 bubble for each Gem where you get XP for...

J

Javai

Thanks Icy, read somewhere it had to be level 23 but my level 18 Sorc is going to be 20 a whole lot quicker now ;)

W

-Wedge-

Nope no entry level... A fell creatures tooth gave a level 15 (about) 1.3 bubbles...

The only bad thing about the gem's + tooths are.... They do not always give XP :(

With tooths (for me) it has been 1 out of 4 is XP...

O

old.Galieran

can anyone help me to upload screenshots?

Erhard

lvl 33 armsdude

T

tilde

Hurry, u wont be allowed to do it after patch me think :)

O

old.Galieran

What do you mean Tilde, not being able to take screenshots or xp-hunting with other realm characters??

Erhard

O

old.BJ|Bored

pssst

what you do is get a lvl 50 odd main so the boogies are green

farm the gems, then give them to ur lvl 20 alt minstrel and get 5 lvls in 5 mins ;E

O

old.Baralis

hey, if i was to get 1 of these gems where would i trade them in or whatever?

D

deadparrot

Heh, i had a Fell Creatures Tooth drop for me but couldn't figure out what it was for, as you cant sell them to normal merchants.

I destroyed it to give some vault space tho :/

N

NetNifty

huh? who do u give the fell creature tooths to?

O

old.Mousah

i tryed to exp my alt that way, got around 15 gems with my armsman that i then gave to my lvl 24 scout, it took a while to get thoose gems and the reward for them with my scout wasnt that great,
out of the 15 gems i collected i got exp from 2 of them, sure it almost gave my scout 1 bbl.....but it isnt worth it, you can get more exp if you find a good group

O

old.Galieran

To Mousah:

Yes I know that you can be unlucky regarding the gems, and I agree that the best way to xp always will be in a good and stabile group.

O

old.Baralis

Can sum1 just tell me where i hand the bloody things in plz!!!

J

Javai

Fell Creatures Tooth is handed in to a guy stood in Snowdonia Fortress (Sorry don't have his name to hand but he is stood near the gate)

Glowing Soul Gems is given to a guy in Cornwall loc is 57k, 40k roughly due South of Station

O

old.Galieran

Xp-hunting at Hadrians wall

If you go to a mob that is seldomly killed you get major xp-bonus, for an example I went to Hadrians wall at lvl 34 and killed a yellow mob. It gave 5,4 mill xp, which I consider to be more than normal.

J

Javai

Yes they are called 'camp bonuses' and you get them when mobs of that type and location haven't been killed in a while.

We've been managing to get those in the Brrows all weekend since everyone 40+ seems to have decamped to Lyonesse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom