Die Hard 5

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha usually I'd cry at anything being the fifth in a series but die hard is just frigging excellence itself so woohoo!!!

...can't help thiking of that simpsons episode though where they have 'death wish 12' and charles bronson is laying in a hospital bed going 'oy I wish I was dead' hehe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Meh...it's just a rehash of an old franchise that went do...

Aaaaaaawesome :D

Soon the die hard marathon will reach the magical 10h limit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, bit to look forward to it seems :) Die Hard 5, Ghostbusters III, big shame they scrapped Dog Soldiers 2 tho tbh.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Die Hard 4 was a bit wee, so I'm hoping this isn't shit as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still curious when they'll make a Metal Gear movie tbh or Duke Nukem :p or on that note Parasite Eve (I know they made a Parasite Eve movie ages ago but it was sooooo bad)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
i caught a silent hill movie the other day on SIFY.

it wasnt bad at all, and the girl playing the cop was a hottie ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Die hard 5 needs to be about saving the world though.

First it was a building, then an airoprt, then a city, then the states.

Gotta get bigger.

Though he did save earth in 5th element already.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
haha usually I'd cry at anything being the fifth in a series but die hard is just frigging excellence itself so woohoo!!!

...can't help thiking of that simpsons episode though where they have 'death wish 12' and charles bronson is laying in a hospital bed going 'oy I wish I was dead' hehe

Lol when i read the 1st sentence the exact same simpsons scene came into my head, ez im starting to think my parents had a red headed girl who they sold on the black market afore me :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe FH where great minds really do think alike!!

Mostly off topic here but I just watched the A Team movie, that's my kind of film, blow shit up, leave your brain at the door and the bit where the tank landed on the fisherman and his wife just chuckled made me pmsl, good shit!!

...also dog soldiers 2?? Only if it had cooper from the original in it, then it would be mighty and awesome...if not it would just be another werewolf movie (which is alright, at least they haven't turned them into emo pussies like twiglet did to the vampires, but still a bit of continuity between films would be good)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hehe FH where great minds really do think alike!!

Mostly off topic here but I just watched the A Team movie, that's my kind of film, blow shit up, leave your brain at the door and the bit where the tank landed on the fisherman and his wife just chuckled made me pmsl, good shit!!

...also dog soldiers 2?? Only if it had cooper from the original in it, then it would be mighty and awesome...if not it would just be another werewolf movie (which is alright, at least they haven't turned them into emo pussies like twiglet did to the vampires, but still a bit of continuity between films would be good)

it did have cooper in it lol but it had american soldiers in or some shit. Also Punishment who would give Ezteq away?!? she's adorable.

Dog Soldiers 2 info:

A sequel Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat was planned and it was said that the story would pick up from the end of the first film.[5] Neil Marshall was not involved with the production and neither was cinematographer Sam McCurdy, production designer Simon Bowles or any of the original cast, aside from Liam Cunningham.[citation needed] Rob Green was pencilled in for directing duties.[citation needed]
Although it was announced that filming would commence in April 2006,[6] by 12 August 2008 information about the film had been removed from various web resources and there was no news of its production status.[7

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well no sequal is better than a really bad sequal *nods wisely*

:(

Indeed! although there wont be another werewolf movie like dog soldiers, they broke the mold with that one.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oooh saw an ad for a new movie from the shaun of the dead guys last night, something like attack the block or something, aliens attack a london council block...looked great :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
oooh saw an ad for a new movie from the shaun of the dead guys last night, something like attack the block or something, aliens attack a london council block...looked great :D

Aye, its only Nick Frost like shame Simon Pegg wasnt in on it aswell Attack the Block (2011) - IMDb quite low budget it seems the estimated budget is £8,000,000 very low indeed compared to some movies :p lets see how it turns out.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well, tbh Pegg's solo movies aren't really that good and I haven't seen Frost going it alone so not terribly sure but it's aliiiiens on a council estate!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom