S

SFXman

right... wrong thread? You made your own :D

O

old.Tohtori

Aha! Ain't i just adorable...or this ---> :m00:

S

SFXman

The cow. I don't know if you are a cow, in any sense of the word.

O

old.Tohtori

Oooh..but since i'm as adorable as the cow..and you call the cow fat, then am i not as fat as the cow in your opinion?

*reads that line he just wrote*

Oww..my head..

S

SFXman

Maybe it's your personality or summit, adorable is not necessarily physical :D
"Moo moo" = "Hello hello"
Get it, eh.. eh...

O

old.Tohtori

Riight...that's why i have this cow-english-cow dictionary with me so i can atleast communicate here. Moo moo is for instance hello but hello is moo moo mo moo back to cow...how odd..

S

SFXman

It was like cow-finnish-cow... people in Tampere of say "mo" instead of "moro" when they say "hello" so... you know... but anyway... I don't see how someone is adorable by saying "mo mo" which is actually like "moi moi" which is "bye bye" and "mo mo" is often used by young people aswell when they say "bye bye". You know... and stuff.

D

dittytwo

Originally posted by SFXman
It was like cow-finnish-cow... people in Tampere of say "mo" instead of "moro" when they say "hello" so... you know... but anyway... I don't see how someone is adorable by saying "mo mo" which is actually like "moi moi" which is "bye bye" and "mo mo" is often used by young people aswell when they say "bye bye". You know... and stuff.

OW my head hurts

:m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Actually makes even more sense. Except that you made me sound like a "Tamperelainen" which i'm not but maybe somewhere inside me lives a small "Tamperelainen" who wants out put is obressed by the three little people who won't let me eat or sleep until i sleep or eat first which is quite futile but still it makes the ecosystem i like to call me.

S

SFXman

rofl... nothing to make up new confusing stuff on anymore...

O

old.Tohtori

Oh i could make tons of confusing stuff on a single word! :D

But i don't want to..well i want to but you won't let me..or bash me on the head if i do. Even if my head is only virtual and it won't hurt but the things i say to get the head bashing make my head hurt, so i suppose ye old bashing of me head virtually makes my head hurt in reality. *nods*

S

SFXman

I will bash your head because you said to bash you head which actually cannot be bashed because a virtual head is virtual and may not be bashed and so I can't actually hurt you because a virtual head cannot be hurt but can be said to be hurt because it is virtual and so is the bashing so I am not actually bashing because bashing has to be physical and thus I think I will not do it.

S

SFXman

"pharm", what is "pharm" does it come from "farm" or does it come from "pharmacy" because it comes from "farm" I can't see how it may become "pharm" but if it comes from "pharmacy" it makes no sense... maybe it comes from "farm" and "pharmacy" which would begin to point out that we need a pharmacy because we "pharm" and don't "farm" and then you are saying that we are sick and need medication from pharmacy to cure our post "pharming" or "farming" and indeed now I must stop.

F

Flimgoblin

*injects SFXman with stuff from the farmacy just to get him real confused*

Phear my 1n4b1l1t33 tu sp3l!

pharmage!

O

old.Tohtori

Oh they mean that it's a post pharm, out of a pharmacy, so it's a cure for a post but this post is not sick. This post is just confused, actually the whole thread is confused but still it's -not- sick so it needs no "Post Pharm" but actually a "Post Doctor" and since my name is "Tohtori" which is "Doctor" in english, this post needs me. So i stay and no gold for the little dragon because it had one allready. *nods*

D

Damini

*This message has nothing to do with this thread*

Tohtori - go to options and click to have a pop up window when you have a private message. Infact, everyone who hasn't done this DO SO NOW. The number of people I message and don't get it for weeks and weeks...

In other words, I pmed you ages ago Tohtori :)

*This message has nothing to do with this thread*

S

SFXman

About PMs... well some boards there is a "You have a new private message." type of flashing text/picture... here you have to check it all the time :eek:
Hehe...

PS: What does this thread have to do with anyway?

D

Damini

Nooo SFXman, READ my post... heh...

Go to Profile.

Go to Edit Options.

Click the Box that Says "Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?"

S

SFXman

lol... sorry Damini
/emote hangs head in shame.
:eek:

EDIT: Done. Problem is that I often reply quickly if something catches my eye :D

F

Flimgoblin

SFXman's reply instinct is so fine tuned it fires before he gets a chance to read the original post!

S

Skrad

I may as well join in and say nothing important too :D

S

SFXman

I don't mind it if people have a post with maybe on word or anything... but just posting a cow pisses me off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom