Did you preorder SI from www.Game.uk.com?

B

B3rt4old

it seems that game have decided not to release there copies till friday so If you preordered SI from www.game.uk.com they are not delivering till friday so what i suggest u do is ring them to complaine as i have done....
Games number is
0870 750 2743

Me think ill never use them again!

I

inqy

or just cancel and order from amazon quick to get it tomorrow.

O

old.Theorin

Bah...think I'll do what ingy suggested instead of hoping to get it from Game sometime this weekend :(

T

tripitaka

Game.uk.com - is a uk based shop / website. What did u expect - the shrouded isles expansion isn't being released in the UK till friday therefore, why should game release early just because u ordered via the web?

and b4 you say it... just because other uk sites are releasing today to conform to europe, doesn't mean game should. If they want to release it on the official UK release date, then thats fine.

S

Smegs

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for Dark Age of Camelot Shrouded Isles has changed to Wednesday 19 February 2003.

Please don't worry, your order is still 'live' and will be despatched to you on the day prior to the revised release date, via your chosen method of shipping, unless you advise us to the contrary

Just got this email from game.uk.com

My guess it will prolly come thursday for us U.K peeps

regards, Viras

G

Gallak

No I called and they said that since the suppliers only told them today to change it to the 19th (Wannadoo????) all their orders are being proccessed now, should be sent out tomorrow, and arrive Friday :(

T

tripitaka

generally

even if uk release dates are changed to weekdays - how many times have u seen newly released games on the shelves other than the friday , in the UK ?

M

monkeynutter

posted already so forgive the double posting, but i ordered from game since they said on site they dispatch the day before release day so you get it on the offical day rather than day after.
i got the sorry email when i asked why in that case i hadnt received my copy today even. and like everyone else mine should turn up friday, more to point it better turn up friday or they will be refunding my next day delivery money i paid so i would get the dumb thing the day i needed it. with bit luck they will screw up the server upgrade and cause nice delay so i can play friday with everyone esle not being lv30 on new chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom