Did you know?

K

kemor

- That to remove a guild from an alliance if you are the leader of the alliance you need to type: "/gc aremove <slotoftheguild> <slotoftheguild>" (ie: /gc aremove 1 1).

- That to remove your guild from an alliance if you are a member of an alliance you need to type: "/gc aremove 0 leader".
That you could display the list of your currently ignored players by typing "*i".

- That you could make "swap my chatmode" buttons by shift-clicking on the "labels" of the chat panel (Main, Broad, Guild, etc).

- That you could make hotkeys of pet commands by shift-clicking on them on your pet panel.

- That in order to report something in RightNow (our Customer tool: http://faq.camelot-europe.com), you need to check at least one FAQ.

- That sometimes you need to "use" items for some quests or to use their charges. To do so, check your "keyboard configuration" panel and set the "use item" key to something then, in-Game, hotkey the item you want to use and finally press your "Use item" key, followed by the hotkey of item.

- That you could buy items you cannot wear (greyed on merchants) by dragging their icon directly on the "purchase" button, then on the "accept" button.

- That you could invite more than just one player in a chatgroup with a single command by typing : "/cg invite name1 name2 name3 name4..."

- That we have a special email for billing/account problems : subscription@goa.com

- That you can type /quest and have the list of your current pending and completed quests.

- That you could filter the trades with other players by typing /trade none|all|group.

- That you could turn on & off the autosplit in a group by typing /autosplit O (for objects) and /autosplit C (for cash).

- That when you report a character being stuck in RightNow it's usually good to put more information than just "H3LP M311!!1!". Usually the name of the character, the server and a little more detailed explanation will get you a faster answer.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

- That you could make hotkeys of pet commands by shift-clicking on them on your pet panel.

Ha! This is sooo old - I put that on the newbie forum months ago*dramatic voice*

Do I get six months for free now?
I will settle for level 50, too...

P

Psy|:m00:

Originally posted by kemor

- That you could invite more than just one player in a chatgroup with a single command by typing : "/gc invite name1 name2 name3 name4..."

LoEs Recruitment policy? :p

(Disclaimer, i'm joking :))

N

Noche

Oh and u can fool unguilded ppl with:

/cg NAME and follow it with /gc NAME :p

Kemor, edit it, it´s /CG, not /GC ...

Btw when patch news? :p

S

SFXman

Re: Re: Did you know?

Originally posted by Kemor
- That when you report a character being stuck in RightNow it's usually good to put more information than just "H3LP M311!!1!".
ROTFLMAO! :)
Sense of humour, always a good thing :D
Originally posted by Psy|:m00:
LoEs Recruitment policy? :p

(Disclaimer, i'm joking :))
Joking maybe but still... ha ha... eh. Mm... chat invite? Guild invite? Right.
:)

N

noob_pride

Kemor can I duel your lvl 70 or 100 lvl char? :)

Thanks for the info, some I didnt know :)

S

SFXman

lol noob, you couldn't hit him :)
Well you could but... anyhoo :D
Well maybe not the L100.

K

Keri

What about making this thread a sticky? I'm sure that a lot of people would like to be able to refer to it easily in the future.

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by SFXman
lol noob, you couldn't hit him :)
Well you could but... anyhoo :D
Well maybe not the L100.

Ive never seen kemors char.. Have you? I rem /who kemor in beta and seeing Kemor lvl 100 all the time.

I was in Jorems party once and he was mmm lvl 70 or 75 *thinks*
and buffed everyone and stuff... That was sooooo coool

F

Flimgoblin

hmm like the /quest one :) need to see what inane tasks Fingoniel has actually performed...

P

Psy|:m00:

Re: Re: Re: Did you know?

Originally posted by SFXman

Joking maybe but still... ha ha... eh. Mm... chat invite? Guild invite? Right.
:)

If you'd read the command you'd have seen /gc invite name1 name2 name3 etc..

honestly, people these days..:m00:

F

Flimgoblin

Did you know...

On these forums:
If you go to 'Profile' , 'Edit Options' and tick 'yes' next to 'Pop up a box when you receive a private message'...

You'll actually see when you get one rather than letting it lie in your inbox forever :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Did you know...

On these forums:
If you go to 'Profile' , 'Edit Options' and tick 'yes' next to 'Pop up a box when you receive a private message'...

You'll actually see when you get one rather than letting it lie in your inbox forever :)

Flimgonial aer teh wule!!1

W

Whandall

Id like a command where i can check all factions i have with mobs atm - guess it makes no sence to post it here huh?

Anyway some new things from TEH 1337(honestly) Kemor. :clap:

PS: didnt know the one with the pet commands /hide

S

Slinker

Aye we spoke of a /faction command a while ago , that would be excellent . Should tell you factions , and against bad ones , what to kill to get on their good side :)

W

Wicoa

Cheers kemor... a few things some of us didnt know about there.

O

old.Emma

hehe this is one of kemors chars :D had a great pleasure grouping with him on gorre when 1.49 was in test :D

if im right he has 50 in all spec lines on his Warden :D

kemor.jpg

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Emma

if im right he has 50 in all spec lines on his Warden :D

Bloody cheater! Most likely using DAoX, too!

;)

F

fl3a

warden? in alb (classes on the piccie are alb ;))?

i thought he had a class with no class name and all specs in everything in the game :D

O

old.Emma

thats his custom char so he explained at the time :D looks like an alb but sure as hell wasnt casting alb spells or using alb styles in combat, not only did he have 6s pbt but blocked like crazy and hit damn hard.. we asked him after if we could hit him for fun and guess what :p 3 tanks a cleric and me doing everything humanly possible didnt even scratch him, i think Yoshi hit him once for about 1dmg apart from that he wasnt going to drop... :D very nice guy though... i know it doesn`t always seems like GoA listen but he`s a damn good listener in RL/person :D big up to the fella

J

Jupitus

Hehe... looks familiar - didn't know you were with us down in DF that night Emma ;)

We spent some time testing the epic quests with Kemor, and I must say that warden is very versatile :) Felt very odd, though, getting showered with leaves every time he buffed us... bloody tree-huggers :p

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by kemor
- That you could invite more than just one player in a chatgroup with a single command by typing : "/cg invite name1 name2 name3 name4..."

Yes, but did you know theres a limit of 10 names :p

W

Whandall

Originally posted by old.Emma
thats his custom char so he explained at the time :D looks like an alb but sure as hell wasnt casting alb spells or using alb styles in combat, not only did he have 6s pbt but blocked like crazy and hit damn hard.. we asked him after if we could hit him for fun and guess what :p 3 tanks a cleric and me doing everything humanly possible didnt even scratch him, i think Yoshi hit him once for about 1dmg apart from that he wasnt going to drop... :D very nice guy though... i know it doesn`t always seems like GoA listen but he`s a damn good listener in RL/person :D big up to the fella

So Kemor is the hardest "mob" on the server - how can we make him spawn and what does he drop? :rolleyes:

F

fl3a

he drops instant lvl 60 if u manage to kill him :D

but actually, how do i display the fps? i tryied shift+f and /*d s but neither didnt work

A

Anu

Yeah i bet he carries a "Superior Baton of Nerfing"

Has +10 nerf to any1 that is cocky

And a insta DD Nerf to albs :)

F

fl3a

gimly, shift+p was the net thingie shower ... i want fps! :D

H

Herbal Remedy

does kemor know the servers are currently fuxxored?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom