did you ever wondered ?

A

-ag-bometal

Do graves ever disappear ?

I mean, is there a timer on or so ?

Or do graves disappear when your account gets closed ?

Do graves disappear when you delete your character ?

So many questions, so few answers, someone enlights me plz ;)

K

Keogh

There is a timer of a few days or so. Apparently.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Yes they are on a timer, theres a big troll that comes and digs them up and recycyles them every day. Hes got a rota so just watch he dont pick you up and cart your body off if you take too long releasing.

S

Starman

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
a big troll that comes and digs them up and recycyles them every day. Hes got a rota so just watch he dont pick you up and cart your body off if you take too long releasing.

lol :ROFLMAO:

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Yes they are on a timer, theres a big troll that comes and digs them up and recycyles them every day. Hes got a rota so just watch he dont pick you up and cart your body off if you take too long releasing.

But if he digs up gravestones and recycles them why would he worry about an unreleased body? Till you release there's no gravestone :D

Ignore me, I've just finished a night shift and am tired and pedantic

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by Keogh
There is a timer of a few days or so. Apparently.

RL Days or ingame days ?

Was looking last nite for a grave of an alt i didn't played for a few months, was wondering where i left it...

The damn troll ! Nerf him :p

A

Addlcove

I seem to recall someone mentioning during the beta that graves are eternal..

UNTIL

1, you die and release again (thus making a new gravestone)
2, server is rebooted

if the die/release thing goes for RvR deaths too I don´t know

J

Jiggs

about 3 days

if u dont believe this then just consider: there would be graves every where if they didnt disappear after awhile.

P

Puppetmistress

They dissapear. Ask any cabalist in Lyonesse, he knows.

A

Ardrias_Mid

It's 48 hours. Was answered in some grabbag on the Herald.

S

Sard-Nair

Isnt it if you die again ?
Say you die once, dont get your grave then die again, the first grave dissapears, so you cant have more than 1graveston, i think. Not sure tho!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Its 24-48 hours max, and you can only have 1 grave, the troll keeps records of whos naughty and nice, and if you are naughty he only puts up cardboard ones that melt in the slightest of rain.

Oh, and he enjoys a nice pot roasted avalonian from time to time, so if you dont release your tonights main course.

Although they are also partial to Luri Pie, but they hate the bones getting in their teeth.

E

Edaudric

Awww... it's a pity they disappear, kind of.

Would be so nostalgic to visit graves of years old characters :)

K

Keogh

Originally posted by Edaudric
Awww... it's a pity they disappear, kind of.

Would be so nostalgic to visit graves of years old characters :)

And all mob camps would be a sea of graves.

O

old.Tohtori

Don't know about these days, but back in the good old days i saw a 6 month old grave of my purty ass :p On the same char as well. Kinda freaky until i noticed i hadn't died for a long time and went all..

YEI!

..then i remembered that i hadn't played the char for quite a while and went all..

Shucks..

..but then i jumped of a bit too tall tower and died and the grave went poof and i was like..

Aww...

S

snox

remember onec i rolled a Ranger many months ago

Played and got bored, deleted rolled Ns with the same name.

After dieing to a Evul mob i whent back to pray and there i saw
2 graves with my name on it ;) it was my rangers grave to ,, couldent pray from it that was to bad =)

Well not so funny bot started to wonder at first when i saw 2 graves with my name on them =P

G

Graknak

aye i can confirm, 48 hours max, then yer grave just poofs into "The Twilight Zone" <tum tum tum!!!!> only 1 grave max.
And you'll only leave a new grave once you release, dying doesn't make your old grave disappear yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom