Did we scare you middies?

O

old.FIN

Albs dont zerg in their frontier. too bad for u

90% of them gets lost in their own frontiers, they only use how to buy nekkie to emain and when asked to go breifine they get lost again...

P

phule_gubben

I would gladly be in Albion frontier with 150 albs there, I mean this rvr situation today is all about standing at milegates. Milegates aren´t worth anything else then maybe some cover.

It would be much more interesting if they took away the milegates and made a narrow valley with some trees or rocks in some strategical places.

I think that would create a more interesting challenge.

T

twistedmind

Albs even zerg in thidranki. you should have seen it yesterday at around 20.30 cet. atleast 4fg rolled over to mtk and ran back. we were 2 fg. albs allways outnumber us 2:1

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by vargen
I fully agree with cadiva..
guess why i rerolled to mid?

Cause you wanted to be "l33+ @nd UBer fOTM"?
I feel it is a shame that GoA still does not have the xml up and running... I have this feeling there are more lvl 50's in Midgard than in Albion (let alone Hibernia).
I wonder how many of those l33+ feckers will stay after the nerf, probably roll a Savage then?
Regards, Glottis

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by ormagaa
w00t
I see the name cought your attiontion.
Im happy with that :)

was probably the misspelling of "banana" that caught his eye...

but it could be intentional :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by twistedmind
Albs even zerg in thidranki. you should have seen it yesterday at around 20.30 cet. atleast 4fg rolled over to mtk and ran back. we were 2 fg. albs allways outnumber us 2:1

bit of a sweeping statement there... _ALWAYS_ outnumber 2:1..

(since every time I go to thidranki we have 3fg mids standing beneath the alb portal keep and three infiltrators, 4 scouts and a cabalist cowering inside)

I'm sure we do sometimes but certainly not always.

B

blademistress

Re: Re: For or those...

Originally posted by Durux
U don't have 50% of the population on the server, but u have the majority of the ppl.

Aye, we might have the majority in general, but not 40+ ;)

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Cause you wanted to be "l33+ @nd UBer fOTM"?
Regards, Glottis

Nah probably he DIDNT want to "z3rghwith5fgf0rtehwin!!111"

D

darbey

Alot of people are going to get a shock when the xml files are fixed and we get a true picture of the server population. Its totally obvious Alb do not have way as many active 50's definately as mid and judging by the 90 man zergs hib put out last few nights were not far off them.

I just hope people in all realms realise they r killing the enjoyment of RvR by the ridiculous grps they run in and its gonna drive people away from mainstream rvr and whoevers left will be just rolling endless bg characters especially when we get the free level 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom