Did I miss something

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Took a small break and when copming back ...
Walls are still in housing, Market explorers still show wrong info with items that when checking CM isnt there.

Thougth 1.71 shoudl fix it ?

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
Took a small break and when copming back ...
Walls are still in housing, Market explorers still show wrong info with items that when checking CM isnt there.

Thougth 1.71 shoudl fix it ?

Here's a tip, mate.
Disable your Europe account(s), buy a US account, play all the latest patches/expansions IN ENGLISH!
Shitloads of fun over there, you can even buy stuff from the Market Explorer (for a small fee) if your too lazy to run there, plus NO ZONE WALLS!.

Loads of people to group with, more RvR, less cocky elite people.
These people actually play the game cos its FUN, not cos they have to be #1 uberleet0r.

Moving to US was the best idea in my DAoC playtime, and im not regretting it.

P.S.
1, You dont have to wait for them to patch the french and german servers first.
2, No 10sec lagg every 30 minutes.
3, Live CSR, /appeal.
4, Live payment, no "Wait 5-12 weeks cos our shit is still in progress".
5, The are actually NEW people coming to the game, not just Ebayed accounts, which means you can group and exp from level 1 all the way upto level 50.
6, Newbie guilds on US servers are more fun than the actuall guilds on Europe!

I can go on, but im sure that's enough reasons for the FH spammers to flame me :>

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
  • Time zone, missing raids and so on.
  • Latest patches, INCLUDING the bugs.
  • Lag, been told be a number of people its about the same.
  • New Players, I grouped, and saw a number of people below lvl20 when I started again from lvl1 in Hib.

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
  • Time zone, missing raids and so on.
  • Latest patches, INCLUDING the bugs.
  • Lag, been told be a number of people its about the same.
  • New Players, I grouped, and saw a number of people below lvl20 when I started again from lvl1 in Hib.

Im an old US players on mid/merlin

I dont agree that we get the bugs cause we dont really,that some "might slip by" that do happend and that even happends on EU servers all is tested in TC before live servers.

Timezones i dont think matters so mutch,i was on alot of TG raids,ML and also did tons of TG raids my self sence there is a zerg of danes,swedes etc there aswell.

Lag? not really US/EU related its more client related in classic when i started daoc on US i ran the game on xp1800+p2 450 for BB and this on Single line ISDN 64k.

Today my BB is on XP1800 radeon card also my main use 9600xt i got 10mbit fiber etc and i lag my arse of on both US/EU like fg or 2 inc its like bye bye

Funny is i can play all other games very smooth.

That US have Live CSR i consider great and i cant belive that GoA dont its really pathetic that they dont have it. can give you a quick example.

On US someone close to Mid DF entrance fel down in some hole and /stuck etc dident work i called CSR 5min later i was free back and playing.

On EU i got stuck between the relic doors on excalibur and i could not get out /stuck dident work or anything,I use the uber feature rightnow and i get a reply from some idiot tbh "I looked in to this cant see that you physical stuck within game" <---that reply i got after 2 days

So i reply again this time in more pissed manners like "Wth do you think im gona stand there until mid do another relic raid in perhaps few weeks months?" I explained again im stuck between the doors and relic guards etc dident wack me when i logged in either..

After another 3 days when i login i have been moved from that position so to solve this crap it took 6 days? I do NOT call that customer service. :flame:

Anyways get the 2 week trial on US its free try it out and you have your own idea of how it is.

That i wonder too how come on US you get classic+SI in that trial on EU you get classic and 1 week trial.

:twak:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
I was in US before i came to Europe, and the reason was the time difference. Couldn't do anything in group coz of that :\

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Gravediggah said:
I dont agree that we get the bugs cause we dont really,that some "might slip by" that do happend and that even happends on EU servers all is tested in TC before live servers.

What I ment was, on US version of the game, you get the latest patches as well as some bugs popping up from changes in the patch, but yeah there are hot patches usualy soon after but on EU you get the complete package so to speak for that patch.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Well getting the patches 3 months after the us is kind of boring but at least they put in most of the hot fixes in them. Although bugs still slipp past, and going 1.70 instead of 1.71 with nf was kind of stupid since lots of fixes in thoose patches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom