Did CM roll avalon - mid?

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cause they just ac raided our power relic lol!

Begin 5000 pointless threads on why ACing is lame!

I smell dooom for the avalon cluster!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
lol we were out in emain for a short time last night (rvr hurts in ROGs) and the action was lethal in that zerg. The drop off was pernanently camped and we died something like 3 times before we even got out of the water.

The population is nuts I had to stop dual logging on my computer to reduce the lag it was that bad.

It was a nice break from PvE though. :)

Sharkith

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
lol we were out in emain for a short time last night (rvr hurts in ROGs)

That doesnt stop some of the RR5+ Germans ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
That doesnt stop some of the RR5+ Germans ;)

I dunno we haven't had much of a chance to get the full picture but reports coming into the guild from those out there seem to be full of interesting stories. Lots of different play going on and Emain that night was nuts.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
I dunno we haven't had much of a chance to get the full picture but reports coming into the guild from those out there seem to be full of interesting stories. Lots of different play going on and Emain that night was nuts.

Except for 1v1 action you'll pretty much find everything else on avalon.

RR10+ groups that dump all their RAs then pretty much sit if they havent killed you is one of my favourites.

And yes the zergs are almost a little too big sometimes.....i find it best to go zerg zone early evenign while waiting for your set group mates to log in...then hit 8v8 zone till 10pm and then back to the zerg zone...

Peak time its just too populated imho.

Givf IRVR in albion, more room for zergs to roam there.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, somebody in mid is clearly inspired from the UK cluster. a RR (looks like one at least) started this morning. mids have taken berks at 06:00ish CET and cut the port through all albion. beno is burning at the moment. gogogogogogogogo sotg!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
this was inevitable :D

An interesting dilemma. Most of us moved because the situation on Dyvet was intolerable however logic dictates that shit like this will continue to happen in this game no matter where you are. The key issue is does it feel like someone is out to provoke like it did on Dyvet? Or does it feel like it is just the usual random shit you get in DaoC?

What do you guys think?

One thing missing is that because I don't know German and cannot engage in forum life over there that I can't really get into whats happening. So it doesn't 'mean' the same thing to me.

Certainly worth thinking about... Like some of us said before maybe we just got sick of DaoC and are protecting ourselves from the inevitable?

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Calmin said:
Except for 1v1 action you'll pretty much find everything else on avalon.

Lots of solo action in the middle of Decayed Lands, atleast in the evening when the group roam there.

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
Most of us moved because the situation on Dyvet was intolerable however logic dictates that shit like this will continue to happen in this game no matter where you are. The key issue is does it feel like someone is out to provoke like it did on Dyvet? Or does it feel like it is just the usual random shit you get in DaoC?

What do you guys think

The germans like to take keeps tho, since we've been on Avalon the relics have changed hands like 20 times ;p and keeps are taken/retaken several times a day.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Robin the Brave said:
The germans like to take keeps tho, since we've been on Avalon the relics have changed hands like 20 times ;p and keeps are taken/retaken several times a day.

Yeah it keeps things interesting IRvR seems to move realm every day or two althought its been in hib most then mid and not in alb for awhile which is a shame.

And Elfs whats this about soloers in decayed lands? is it like a duel circle then? I always thought it was people watching the 8v8 action.

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Robin the Brave said:

Don't clap at us when you zerg us Elfsplat! :twak:

We we're only 6 people and at least 12 of you... Ah well, got you guys in the end and had a fun afternoon strawl in the alb frontier :fluffle:

uron

Loyal Freddie
Brohanith said:
Don't clap at us when you zerg us Elfsplat! :twak:

We we're only 6 people and at least 12 of you... Ah well, got you guys in the end and had a fun afternoon strawl in the alb frontier :fluffle:

log on and PL me tbh :p i need 5 bubs before rvr!!!

Zede

Part of the furniture
On Uk cluster it was albs, on avalon its mids.

Has been at least 1fg of defenders when hib relics been taken, but againt 3fg + mids.... :(

lock relics on all realms all servers between 4am & 8am :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i wondered how long it would take the FH whine-crew to start about life on another server.....

next will be a thread from the whinge crew ' Ze Germanz run with 15fg's on stick they are ze leet"

fucking wankers!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
i wondered how long it would take the FH whine-crew to start about life on another server.....

next will be a thread from the whinge crew ' Ze Germanz run with 15fg's on stick they are ze leet"

fucking wankers!

I see only one person whining here and ironically its you.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

fucking wankers!

Rofl.....idiot.

You'll find 99% of us who rerolled here did so for 8v8 fights....soloers went to US classic.....so therefore we dont give a damn about relics.

It was more an observation about it happening...

And funnily enough you're the first person to post an insulting, childish post on this forum so grats for bringing it down to your level.

Move on.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Cause they just ac raided our power relic lol!

Begin 5000 pointless threads on why ACing is lame!

I smell dooom for the avalon cluster!

thats a really old joke m8!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
rampant said:

fucking wankers!

How about u go and troll somewhere else, your shit ain't welcome in here.
So be my guest and fuck off back to the hole where u crawled out.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
thats a really old joke m8!

Toxii my love it was an old joke and i appologise!

I think i was being ironic or sarcastic becauase all of us that play on avalon know how much different things are here than on cluster...and how unimportant a few mids acing relics is!

Everyone seems to just enjoy fighting each other here...the relics are just an after thought.

And with a near 3000 people online at very peak time im sure some clever hibs / albs will arrange an alarm cloak raid like the old days!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:

fucking wankers!

Here, take this dunce hat and go stand in the corner and face the wall. You can come back to class only after we tell you.

I hope this gives you a bit of time to think about what has happened here today.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Calmin matey, no time to care about relics or AC'ing the game is much to fun again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom