Did anything come of this?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i stopped playing over a year ago, and I never really spent much time on my RvR shammie hence the question.

Before I quit there was all this nonesense in frontiers of some Heart beating in Agromon, iirc Gamah and several others got some stupid "Agromon's mark" which didn't seem to do anything.

I personally thought all these "Agromons hearts beating quicker" messages were leading up to something.

Sorry to be so vague, but what on earth happened with this?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
i stopped playing over a year ago, and I never really spent much time on my RvR shammie hence the question.

Before I quit there was all this nonesense in frontiers of some Heart beating in Agromon, iirc Gamah and several others got some stupid "Agromon's mark" which didn't seem to do anything.

I personally thought all these "Agromons hearts beating quicker" messages were leading up to something.

Sorry to be so vague, but what on earth happened with this?

Nothing, as far as I know. I had the mark on most of my characters at one time or another, but it never came to anything. I had thought, like you, that it was a precursor to a quest or something.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nothing, as far as I know. I had the mark on most of my characters at one time or another, but it never came to anything. I had thought, like you, that it was a precursor to a quest or something.

That sucks, makes me wonder if someone decided to implement a mini story into daoc, then it got canned.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nop, argamon exists in the deepths of Labyrinth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom