Dialogos needs your help.

O

old.Nicodemus

I've recently become the lead mapper on the Dialogos team (http://www.dialogos-chat.com/) and so I'm pimping the project everywhere I can.

What is Dialogos?

Dialogos is a 3D chat software which is not only state-of-the-art in a technical aspect but will also give the user more freedom and the chance to meet his or her friends in a realistic environment comparable with today´s most sophisticated computer games. Users will be able to select their avatar according to multiple choices regarding hair color, skin tone, face types, hair styles, clothes and to meet in a number of cool locations (levels or as we like to call them, worlds).
Dialogos will also offer a variety of complex social interactions, like dancing, drinking and many others.
Dialogos is a totally free, server-based chat program, powered by the great Torque-Engine (previously called the V12 engine), which is also part of the stunning game Tribes 2. Furthermore it is planned that users will be able to design their own worlds, models and skins according to their personal likes.

Right now we're in urgent need of more texture artists as we currently have only one, and I think he's starting to become a bit overwhelmed with everyone's requests for new textures. We're also short on coders, preferably people with C++ experience, to help implement the many changes that the engine will require for Dialogos. If you can help out in any way please contact us at <email to="webmaster@dialogos-chat.com">webmaster@dialogos-chat.com</email>. Thanks for your time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread