Diablo ii Gbr-1

E

Euthanasia.

Heh ..since d2 is so old it will never get it's own forum! but teh least we can do is have a D2 thread..mini-chat room gogo :clap:
*looks around for pixieman in a Damini suit -to work his magic again and make this thread sticky*

E

Euthanasia.

Better that i keep my d2 related ramblings to 1 thread.. and this is off-topic forum anyway so why shouldn't i?

Mods, burn danyan into the ground and then pee on it's ashes :(

O

old.tRoG

the wife has a lvl 89 amazon that i sometimes steal :)

S

SFXman

GIV ITAM! ME BIG BABA! POTAL POTAL! ^^ GG! POTALLLLLLL! ITAMMMMMMMM BIG BABA GIV GG ^^!!!!11111

E

Euthanasia.

Me korea nopk oknp plz gifv potal killdia? gifv potal plz nopk plz gifv potal POTAL! TPPLZ! .u killdia? showitamdorp plz! plz no pk show itam, me no pk oknp plz gifv itam? me baba no pk plz oknp

A

Amanita

This makes more sense than us hijacking other threads :p

I actually had an attack of nostalgia yesterday

Fortunately the uni firewall cured me of that <scowles>

P

Psy|:m00:

Whatever happened to good old Diablo Retail GBR-1

pfft, wannabes :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Installed D2 again the other day... rolled a necromancer and thought:
"Gods, what a shit game."

Seriously.

If I have an attack of nostalgia, I play Jagged Alliance 2 to hear my old friend Steroid Gontarsky say:
"There is a large boob trap!"
:D
Class game.

E

Euthanasia.

the original Diablo ii Gbr-1 'ers moved onto Diablo retail Gbr-1 after a while , until it was swarmed with retards, then we moved back , alot of moving between channels and we even made new ones (Public Chat Gbr-1 at one point if i remember correct) etc , anyway we channel hopped alot^^

S

Slinker

Left because the game turned to crap , don't get me started on the cheating . Played the Diablo series from day 1 , it was like an addiction , then came DAoC :) stopped playing immediately and just last week gave all my discs away , well before that I gave away around 50 - 60 chars (quite a lot of mules) .Good riddance :)

Oh and hello Amanita :)

O

old.LandShark

D2 was fun in a "how wierd a char can i create and still be able to solo Hell Diablo+Baal by lvl70" way...
Which was a hell of a lot of fun provided I had some friends on to chat with, but kinda died when we all discovered DAoC ;)

D

-dewey-

D2 was repetive but it was damn good fun for alot longer then most games seem to be. I even made an axe throwing barbarian and my friend made a melee necro <sigh>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom