Diablo 4 FreddysHouse clan

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Packet loss?
Yeah, temporarily. But it doesn't come back - it's like the server goes "fuck it" and ditches you with no attempt to reconnect. I can't even quit out of the game - have to taskman it to nonexistence :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Aren't you on Elon-SkyNet?

I've not had a single disconnect since I started playing. At worst I've had a few instances of lag and that seems to be the norm for the rest of the huge playerbase.
I had one terrible disconnect 2% on lvl 70 capstone Elias.. when I got back in the dungeon had closed and I had to do it all again. I was lvl 62 so took some time, with the exception of that connection has been great :).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, Season 1 coming up, Is anyone still playing? I binged on it D4 when it first came out then immediately took a break because I knew i'd binge again when S1 started.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I took a break after my lvl 70 HC character died to a bug, though I was enjoying myself until that point. Will probably play Sorc next as they are fun but currently nerfed to hell and deal zero damage late game unless you go 1 or 2 specific builds. So I'll wait for a season or two probably as a lot of the late game needs gameplay and balance patching.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think S1 starts tomorrow. 20th? if I'm not mistaken, think I'll give necro a go again, I tried every class during the initial release and necro felt the most fun to me, by no means the fastest killer as a summoner but super tanky/can take it at my own pace.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Definitely going to be waiting a while before returning. The latest patch is a total shitshow and it seems no one is happy with it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Definitely going to be waiting a while before returning. The latest patch is a total shitshow and it seems no one is happy with it.

oh? I need to look into this, i haven't read the patch notes since just after launch lol *runs off to read*

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ooof, see what you mean, everything is just worse since the latest patch, damage down across the board, levelling speed down, they've made a right pigs ear of that first season. Think I played i until level 6 then just logged off.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just hit L22 on S1 as a rogue and there's definitely a feel of slower XP, it's noticeable even at low level. If you've only just joined you'd probably not notice. I got my sorc to 51 before the patch so could definitely see the difference there.

The rest of the seasonal "content" is... There. Nothing overly special. Only really playing to kill time honestly.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just hit L22 on S1 as a rogue and there's definitely a feel of slower XP, it's noticeable even at low level. If you've only just joined you'd probably not notice. I got my sorc to 51 before the patch so could definitely see the difference there.

The rest of the seasonal "content" is... There. Nothing overly special. Only really playing to kill time honestly.

Said ago they'll just churn out the shame generic seasonal stuff as D3 had, essentially just greater rifts wrapped up as nightmare dungeons. Same shit, different name.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have found the season quicker.... I wonder what I am doing differently ...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The new season is actually good. They still need more end-game content but it's definitely a huge step in the right direction... if they continue down this train of thought, D4's future looks bright.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The new season is actually good. They still need more end-game content but it's definitely a huge step in the right direction... if they continue down this train of thought, D4's future looks bright.
tbh I thought everyone had given up and considered it a microtransaction bollockfest.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tbh I thought everyone had given up and considered it a microtransaction bollockfest.

I never played much of S1, tried it for a bit and it just felt shit :) level 92 on my necro atm tho for S2 and not bored yet.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I never played much of S1, tried it for a bit and it just felt shit :) level 92 on my necro atm tho for S2 and not bored yet.
Meh, ok. Maybe one day. Like when it comes to Gamepass :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I gave up when Baldurs Gate 3 came out tbh. Was sort of enjoying D4 a bit but BG3 made me realise that I could pack more fun into limited time.

But I wouldn't mind another go when the months get darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom