Diablo 3

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone tried it on console yet? I haven't, just curious if its bad or they've ported it well.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a quick blast for ten mins, seemed ok good thing is that you can play co op without being online.
Although if you had for pc I see no reason to buy it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nah I won't, was just curious how it turned out. Console version was meant to have loot 1.5 or something, was wondering what the drop rates/items had turned out like for when we get 2.0 on the PC :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the email I got today says "Reimagined interface with new dynamic camera"

to me this means "you'll be looking at a tree or wall for most of the game while you hear mobs just out of camera view". I wonder if it's true!

eksdee

FH is my second home
Inferno mobs only have 3 affixes, packs throughout the whole game are much thinner than in the PC version, all drops (so I'm told) are tailored to your class, Legendary drop rates massively increased. Casualablo 3.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
20130904_152147.jpg

No idea why posting a photo here from a mobile makes it go sideways. Anyway installing now I'll let you know how it is once I've played it a bit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Inferno mobs only have 3 affixes, packs throughout the whole game are much thinner than in the PC version, all drops (so I'm told) are tailored to your class, Legendary drop rates massively increased. Casualablo 3.

I seen one of the legendarys on King Kongors stream on Twitch, had 170 str on a level 26 legendary :x

eksdee

FH is my second home
Huehuehuehue. Blizzard have totally gone to shit.

Aada

Part of the furniture
No idea why posting a photo here from a mobile makes it go sideways. Anyway installing now I'll let you know how it is once I've played it a bit.

Did we really need a huge photo?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Huehuehuehue. Blizzard have totally gone to shit.

Console gamers don't want challenge or longevity though so from a business point of view, instant gratification is the way to go.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
This game is awesome on consoles, the graphics are great, the controls are easy to use, no click movement just use the left analog stick to move while the right one you use as a dodge. Also no auction houses as far as I know. When my brother comes back for the weekend I'll give offline co-op a blast.

So far very enjoyable game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can see Blizzard using the consoles as a testing ground for later PC D3 releases, if the console release proves more popular than the PC version I can see them nicking some of the console only features (let's hope no auction house being one of them)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Just bought this on PS3 as it was greatly reduced in Grainger Games. Seems pretty good so far but Teedle's prediction about the camera angle is almost true. I think my problem might be that I don't actually like the game.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I like it but I'm wondering if I'll still be playing it after I've completed inferno master level 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom