Diablo 2 account part 2

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if anyone wants rushing to act5 normal then i'll gladly do it, post here or pm ingame to account retrofooze or irc as aoln

to godo thread not to be bumped imo :p...

I started to play d2 again 3 days ago, lvl 88 now xD

Europe ladder softcore.

Acc is *Matriarch pm me and we can get some baal runs going or MF some, lets make a FH guild!

Playing a MF sorc now to farm some items for my upcomming Necro or paladin. Should really make a FH guild and MF together and evetually build up a good TvT guild and rule the EU realm with an iron fist! Woo tis WIT ME!!!? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Sneakers|Matriarch said:
to godo thread not to be bumped imo :p...

I started to play d2 again 3 days ago, lvl 88 now xD

Europe ladder softcore.

Acc is *Matriarch pm me and we can get some baal runs going or MF some, lets make a FH guild!

Playing a MF sorc now to farm some items for my upcomming Necro or paladin. Should really make a FH guild and MF together and evetually build up a good TvT guild and rule the EU realm with an iron fist! Woo tis WIT ME!!!? :p

sneak, you on hell mode, ima log my mf sorc on, need some lvls on it xD

Dukat

Resident Freddy
got a 60ish sorc to be used for MF, happy to join in as long as we get to pk some newbs at some point :D

Dukat said:
got a 60ish sorc to be used for MF, happy to join in as long as we get to pk some newbs at some point :D

Well my plan is to get to lvl 90 wich is easy then MF so i can get some nic gear for a druid, then ill take a druid to lvl 99 and pwnn00bs, in that order :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I love the game and still play it regularly, but you guys sound way out of my league. I had a level 90-ish MF sorc when LoD was new, but nowadays i struggle to get characters over level 40 before my attention goes elsewhere. Not enough time. I'm probably one of those "noobs" you'd want to kill.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
ill be ingame tomorrow if any1 wants to do some MF runs on baal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom