Diablo 1/2

S

Spinky

i r bored so wanna know who came from diablo and why, and who they were in diablo, maybe i saw you and had the chance to not say a word to yer :p

ps. I don't care if anyone thinks the games sucked, so don't bother with the"omg n00b diablo sucked" routine :eek:

pps, i was Scar-bkfk for anyone that cares oO

O

old.job

I do believe the Diablo video entertainment game had a penchant for inhalling objects through the mouth using a vacuum process.

S

Slinker

Hello Scar m8 :p I was Valen-BKFK , lol , long time ago now though .

S

Slinker

Hiya m8 , just tried classic Diablo again for a laugh :) , man , in its way it was sooo much better than D2 . So who/what/realm/server you playing ?

D

Damon_D

was Huma in KRT or KORT back in the days..to mnay cheaters ruined the game thou..only fun we had at last was doing ironman's.. If you dont know what it is , or have never done em well you missed out...only had one basic rule..NO GOING TO TOWN...when you die its game over..learn to survive with only equip you can find in dungeon.. was quit fun

G

gengi

Played both, Diablo I single player to the end, some online but not much had a crap comp and conn at the time.

Diablo II played it round the first town, gave up, went online a few times different chars, low level in a small group went into the first dung, killed skellies for two mins, one of the guys I was with disappears comes back 5 mins later with uber gear for us all, practically walked through the next 6 lvl's. I died and never bothered going back.

Later

S

Spinky

All but left daoc now

used to have a level 50 wizard on prydwen, Galatea but deleted her in an effort to quit, then came back as a paladin, subs run out now and not renewing.

also had another account in Hib pryd (what can i say, i r lieky prydwen) with a Chanter called Spinky and various thid alts, including a full regrowth druid for some strange reason.

Just waiting patiently for the next game now, and playing monkey island and velly loud music in the meantime :eek:

disclaimer, the accounts weren't running concurrently :|

O

old.Tohtori

Diablo 1 as Xenoblade and Rhino.

Diablo 2+lod as ..well...umm..lot's of chars.

E

elveniel

Edeena mf sorc,

lvl 99, delete
return few months later
lvl 99, delete
return few months later
lvl 99, delete
etc

dunno why i did that actualy.

S

SFXman

Diablo 1... aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss ago I was in OP at least, and tBoH... played the game so damn much it's not even funny.
Diablo 2 (later LoD aswell)... again, played it tons and was in tBoH still. Collected nearly all uniques (minus 5 or 7) with kr0n since levelling got so boring eventually.

J

Jebelious

diablo 1 ruled, diablo 2. alot of my time went on those games and now on daoc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom