DI bot stlong middies

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is the fun? did over 2k dmg to zmurf a couple of mins ago..was DI and/or just a healer inside ck...sad, sad...think ill drag my BB in to twr and get him DI aswell...seems thats the "new" thing in leirv.

/Dracus

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
ever heard of warlock who can use spreadheal? :p

Ofc, but non around at the time, unless they were also hiding inside CK. So doesnt really change anything? And I know for a fact(guildies also in leirv experienced it) that at least 1 SB has DI bot, which others have grp'd with too.

But fair deal, guess it wont be long before everyone has a DI bot in there anyway.

/Dracus

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Warlocks do hide inside CK quite often actually. Still plenty of chances for them to do damage, through windows etc, plus they can't get killed, plus they can still spreadheal to group.

People from all 3 realms use DI bots, the albs probably started it first ;)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
Ofc, but non around at the time, unless they were also hiding inside CK. So doesnt really change anything? And I know for a fact(guildies also in leirv experienced it) that at least 1 SB has DI bot, which others have grp'd with too.

But fair deal, guess it wont be long before everyone has a DI bot in there anyway.

/Dracus

pls tell me i'm that sb so i can get a laugh irl !

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

i play sb , and yes i have a healer , but it dont have DI , its just a aug bot

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
DI is pretty common for all 3 realms and i noticed at least 3 Whorelocks, just beat the living **** out of them and you'll be fine.....or else you die......In either case you have fun, thats what the game is about isnt it?
If you dont have fun in Leirvik and you QQ cause you die a bit then why bother showing up in the first place? :cheers:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ruvinan MadeInDenmark said:
DI is pretty common for all 3 realms and i noticed at least 3 Whorelocks, just beat the living **** out of them and you'll be fine.....or else you die......In either case you have fun, thats what the game is about isnt it?
If you dont have fun in Leirvik and you QQ cause you die a bit then why bother showing up in the first place? :cheers:

Was just a stats of temporary insanity/annoyance :p I kill enough to make me happy...just bugged me a bit when this happened, coz its turning into real rvr soon ;) and thats crappy enough as is.

/Dracus

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

i spend a lot of time in leirvik ( to mutch according to some )
and there is NOT many healers around , when i think about it i only seen 1, and that my healer bot , aug, and it dont have DI, but yes we do have a lot of warlocks around, so might be it :)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
I remeber when my Warrior was in Leirvik and i would hook up with my flat mates Warlock..

I would run about picking fights with 4 or 5 vamps dragging them over to the tower and the warlock healing me nostop... the soon as i got them all to the gate the warlock would jump out the tower and Pbaoe bomb them... was funny at the time...

Warlocks powerless heal is OP but we dont get Pet spam/chain stun....

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
think ill drag my BB in to twr and get him DI aswell...seems thats the "new" thing in leirv.

/Dracus
you could group with a healing class or a heretic if your alb....posting off my new mobile hope it works

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
you could group with a healing class or a heretic if your alb....posting off my new mobile hope it works

Im a hiblet :p

/Dracus

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, got a L32 one I could PL a bit ;) (Yes Im still suffering from HCC(Hyperactive char creation))

/Dracus

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
My bot in leirvik has di1, but only use if its me vs 6+ enemies so i can keel a few:) Othewise wont ever use.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
My bot in leirvik has di1, but only use if its me vs 6+ enemies so i can keel a few:) Othewise wont ever use.

Ah yes, but ur avatar looks kinda gay :p so I forgive you...

/Dracus

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Ah yes, but ur avatar looks kinda gay :p so I forgive you...

/Dracus

Its a famous country singer that us yanks love,! so forgive that

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, and that's a rarity. I admit I have three accounts but that's more cos I ran out of space for alts that a need for a second bot. I can't triple log without serious headaches :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom