Df today

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
just wanted to say hi to all mids we encountered there, we had great fun
hope u didnt get too much annoyed of our 2 fg :)
sry to all greycons killed, couldnt stop the rushers ;)

if any would whine at this, my point aint to brag about this (cause i was equally owned a few times) but just to say hi cause in game we can't :)
(and df is a rvr-zone so its the risk of seeing us there ^^)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
aye was on bonewark trying to get abalith a level before our exp group your guys run in abalith pulls of mezz on the lot of you then some tard aoe nukes you and breaks mezz :D you then got my buffbot after he rezzed abalith and he managed to mezz some of your peeps again :D

i dont mind being ganked in df its expected and at least your voidy took out the lillispawn i was fighting before i died :D

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
God knows how many times we have done the same to you guys :)

Most of the Mids that normally keep Midside safe was busy taking keeps.
Was rather unexpected to get rapported "alot" of Hibs roaming Midside DF when Hibs had only one keep left (which where in our hands couple of min after).

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well ardamel had fun again, couldnt be bothered to spend my playtime today on him
had 2 hours and spend em well on 20k rps :)
at least we cleaned the albs ;)

btw idd this goes all 3 ways but wanted to say smth to the guys we encountered several times and aye octo u were one of em ;)
to bad hydhra wasn't there :/

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
Only did one solo run in DF today. Killed a couple of Hib groups farming at Hibside before leaving through Hib portal (quite in a hurry tbh.. oop and with DoT on me :) ) to join Ardamels raid in Hibland.
We prolly encountered eachother quite a few times in the past though and prolly will in the future too ;)

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi

ditto albs, just omw way 2 bed after been cleaning albs side 4 times this night with 7 people, offcourse it's been at night startet at app 02,00 at night eu time, what the heck u albs doing when u have df, not many around, hmm must be becourse not enough for a decent alb zerg, must admit gritzy nale etc etc got us at the end, got bit revenge at mid stairs again though with the alts on em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom