Originally posted by Juiliet
Now we were chased out :(

thanks for the realmpoints mids!

Come emain again then, was fun!

H

haarewin

Originally posted by Svartur
Wtf guys?

Killing greycons? Isnt that a right reserved only to gimped stealthorz? I thought so. ;)

one of my /level 20's in shit gear was pa'd by a lvl 50sb for 200, with a 2h weap. and i bled after so it landed. then i laughed and sat for the poor thing.

P

pudzy

Originally posted by boomeruk
fast editing, shame i saw the origional post :)

Shame? :p It's the same post with a second line ;)

Originally posted by boomeruk
pudz do you have no mercy?

i wanted to emote spam you for a bit :(

I do have mercy, but only when I'm solo :(

I don't remember beating many grey cons up personally :p, 99% of the people we killed were 35+ hence yelow con etc, if it was purely vs greys wouldnt have made about 26k rp :p

Floompy vs a Merc duel? :p gona be an easy kiting job tbh ;)

C

chimaira

Sycho ownz!!11
besides.

it takes albs the same amount of time to kill a greycon as it takes a savage to take down a rr10 paladin.

so hush :m00:

F

Fafnir

Awwww remember my last day i played in December, i was at alb entrance mids had just got DF, i killed a few afk minstrels/clerics and a few grey cons that attacked me first on my way up. But 5 min after mids got DF you albs took it back and started pouring into DF, first 1 at a time you came down, seeing a solo Thane but after 5 albs dead, you had to gather up 2fg's to come and get me. But Sowwy got out and suicided on Beno :p

So albs need to gank greycons unless they got 1fg stealth adds nowday, they been nerfed so hard it seems. Or are they to busy improving their key striking skills. :p

M

Marcus75

I always go albside/hibside if I can once we get DF but I also always avoid being the greycon killer as long as they dont attack me - but as someone pointed out to me yesterday.... Once you find another 50 all the little vulture greycons join in to leech. ;)

O

old.mattshanes

It was my exercise to show albs how easy rps are to get if you were a savage group in emain xD

Nah, people were bored of being zerged constantly nearly every fight we had yesterday so we went df for farming and turned out we wanted to kill mids too, anyway nothing different to other realms so.

H

Huntingtons

tbh matt... nice one :) i dont see why to whine... people "usually" dont whine when they get zerged in RvR related matters (emain example)... lie :( they do
still nice :D

I

ilum

Originally posted by ironhand
Imposible as DF would be closed to them unless ofc DF was neutral ie server reset. So they would have to go take some keeps.

No, Midgard had access to DF all time, we just got inside before they got Bledmeer which gave them df back.....

O

old.windforce

à round of df is usually 10K or so

easy rps and great fun killing zergs

feels a bit like savage group i guess

S

Shike

waaaa someone deaded meee.... pooor meeee.. waaaa waaaa..

:(

RvRzone.. etc, when will the whines over obvious things end? :)

T

the_smurflord

Seen albs do it
Seen mids do it
Seen hibs do it

There's always the unwritten challenge, "can we survive in DF until we re-take it".

T

Thorgald

why would the lowbies wait for any lvl 50 realmmates before attacking?? if im in DF xp'ing and see a enemy i attack. i mean, hes gonna kill me anyway so why not? :)

i have never ever met a alb that havent killed everyone in sight in DF (if he/she have a chance to get away with it) hell just a few hours ago there was this scout at Mid entrance killing greycons only while hiding behind the portal :) my newly /leveled troll skald DD's him for 13 dmg and he killes me 4 times coz of it :)

was giggeling irl :p

Users who are viewing this thread