DF Raid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now, but albs never ever seem to have DF

We did the Princes last time when I ran the old school classic raid, or w/e I called it, and it was quite fun actually. But this time I feel like doing more. Both Princes, Lilith the Demon Queen and of course I want to do Legion. I heard they upgraded his drops, but don't think that any of it is worth a lot / useful?

Basically I just wanna hear if people would be up for this? Not for the fat loot or anything, but for the experience of it. I've never done Legion and I feel like it's one of the few things I am still missing in daoc :)

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
I can do this if it's next weekend when my exams are finally finished! xD

CorNokZ

I have not set a date yet, for good reasons, as I'd like to see if it's even worth the effort making a thread etc.

If you are interested just post ITT and I'll sort out something in the near future

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Be warned CorNokZ. Princes have become quite hard actually (infact i havent killed them after the upgrade). Getting to the legion is np if you take your time (never killed it though). That beeing said, don't take to long at every spot, respawn rates are insane.

Anyways good fun, cash and what not for all. I'd join if my account whas active.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I'd come along for the funs.

I have a selection of lvl 50 chars (although I can only bring 1) I could bring, some better geared than others. If you decide to go ahead with it lemme know and I'll see which account is open at the time, and therefore, whats available and useful.

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd definitely enjoy something like this! Only have my friar up and running at the moment, so if you would like a friar, let me know :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be up for this..

Currently have Friar, Cleric (Buffbot), Heretic, Scout, Mini and Necro that are all 50 and could be of use.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't mind a bash,run a few df raids on mid,bit of an headache but still interesting,have a friar/pally/theurg templated on alb

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
I'm intrested, but which realm is this?

EDIT: nm, other replies hint that it's alb.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I'd come Anders, I get internet at my new house June 2nd, so should be around :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have a rog equipped necro I could bring!

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for this. Cleric or cabalist templated. Friar or heretic not templated :)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
i could come on tic necro or bb cleric

and i know a few in guild or /as would be intrested prob about 5-10 others

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
id probably be interested mate :)

respecced both wizzies to ice now and can play both actively so lemme know :)

CorNokZ

lol nice one Olly :D

Good to hear that so many people are interested in this! I'll find a date where I am not too busy with my exams and I'll put something together. Last time we did Princes we were roughly 2fgs and managed to take them down quite easily. I'm thinking 2-3 balanced fgs should be able to do this without too much hassle?

A tank grp, a caster grp that sorts out adds and a third group for supporting the other two groups with whatever is needed?

CorNokZ

I am thinking of doing this in a week, monday the 31st, fairly early at about 18.00 CET to make sure that we have enough towers to open DF. I won't be bother with opening DF if we don't have the numbers or if alb is painted green and blue, as it usually is..

But if we manage to open DF or already have it, the raid will be in a week from now. People who do not anticipate in the tower capturing will ofcourse not be allowed on the raid.

Stay put, a new thread with time and place will come in the following week

CorNokZ

I'm sorry guys, but I really have to put this on hold until about july.. I have a shit load of exams atm, so hardly play as it is. I promise that the raid will still happen, but I do not have any time/date for the event yet

I'm sorry, but need to focus on school etc.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm sorry guys, but I really have to put this on hold until about july.. I have a shit load of exams atm, so hardly play as it is. I promise that the raid will still happen, but I do not have any time/date for the event yet

I'm sorry, but need to focus on school etc.

Starting to sound like Mythic!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Does he still portal to behemoth? I remember i farmed legion alot in old day's and we even took behemoth down on the last one(think he was bugged). But that was with like around 70 ppl. One of my last raids that i organised :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom