Df quest

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
can they just stop this fucking no skill at all quest ?

can this Ea/Mythic do a thing correctly ffs ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What is your problem? I am currently loving the amazing amounts of lag throughout all the zones in the entire game

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mythic ... Doin it Wrong ?

2654062628_7a0484ce85.jpg

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Thanes on the rampage in df,see the lag then ;) if the lag was sorted it would have been good fun,made 500k rps ;p guildy made 1.2mil on skald ...

Everz

FH is my second home
Does it matter? :s

Silly stuff such as massive rp fluffs keeps the kids entertained.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Everz someone must be silly to feel good with this quest.

Especially the guyz that worked on their rps.

There's a guy that earned 3,5 m rp's in the last 3 days.

That's faking stupid.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you get that Medal of Honor thingy from the DF quest? Something which you posted a thread about the other day xomer?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
yes but after that the quest is repeatable and you earn 50 diamond seals + 3100 (i have the +rps myth and i am taking about 3400) x2 if you kill 1 solo alb or 1 solo hib.

So if you r lucky, you can get 9000/10000 rp (1500 the solo kill in average x 2 + the df quest 3400 rp x 2) in about 5 minutes

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I think it is good that they made DF good to fight for again :) DF have been a dead place for a few years!

So it is nice imo, and the quest isnt much better than a decent 8man grp.. now when not all 3 realms can port in at same time :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Since you cannot port into df all the time again, then i like it quite much too.

Less zerg in laby/frontier since some people are in DF and as you said Eyez.
DF fights like in the old days:)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
no its not like the old days.

no i dont like to do /stats on every player and to see total rp 70.500 rp's / kills that have earned RP: 25k

some other guyz have worked on em

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
So it is nice imo, and the quest isnt much better than a decent 8man grp.. now when not all 3 realms can port in at same time :)

I'm coming around to this quest. If you've got a decent 8man and doing okay for RPs in NF it's probably not worth the hassle dicking about. But if you're getting ran over all the time and doing crap, the RPs come in handy.

The two sessions I remember from yesterday, I got about 30k total each time. First session 17k were from kills, second one 13k from kills. Rest was from quest. I was still only on 10k/hr so hardly a massive amount, but it would have been really shitty without it.

Even with the low pop, for some reason hibs pretty good at getting regular DF access. Dunno why.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I'm coming around to this quest. If you've got a decent 8man and doing okay for RPs in NF it's probably not worth the hassle dicking about. But if you're getting ran over all the time and doing crap, the RPs come in handy.

The two sessions I remember from yesterday, I got about 30k total each time. First session 17k were from kills, second one 13k from kills. Rest was from quest. I was still only on 10k/hr so hardly a massive amount, but it would have been really shitty without it.

Even with the low pop, for some reason hibs pretty good at getting regular DF access. Dunno why.

Hib has ALOT of roleplayers, and im guessing that most of them still have those event weapons that can open up DF whenever they kill people... with the spirit of the realm and a little roleplay they might consider it a necessity for the realm to open DF up or somit i dno :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Xomer is just a lamer.. Everybody should be aware of that ...:kissit::kissit::kissit:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Maeloch yesterday when we were running gg on Albion we had a lot of hibs trying to zerg us down :) Usually we leave you alone, but since you added we smacked you down.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Maeloch yesterday when we were running gg on Albion we had a lot of hibs trying to zerg us down :) Usually we leave you alone, but since you added we smacked you down.

Oh no worries. I didn't look a names just albs in the way of getting to the docks. Only thing annoying thing is the useless camping hibs, they push one minute then melt back to the keep and you're left on your own.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Oh no worries. I didn't look a names just albs in the way of getting to the docks. Only thing annoying thing is the useless camping hibs, they push one minute then melt back to the keep and you're left on your own.

Ye when we tried to kite them away from the bridge they suddently dissapeared. They decided to run back to the keep and be safe. Until they had enough to Zerg us down.

We always had to come for them, they never came to us, even they had a full group lol :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH

btw i can understand you from miles away :>. Green Solo Menta :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Kinda off putting knowing that you can fart and get 5k for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom