DF or Lyonesse?

R

RD-Kanor

im a lvl 47 Paladin and Trees a really sucking hard now...
I thought pygmy Goblins bored me silly, but trees just take the mick.

So, whats it to be, DF or Lyonesse?

Im just getting so bored : /

K

katt!

df one day, lyo next
repeat.

df is not as good (constant) exp as trees. oh, trust me.. hulks, inquisitors and mutilators get boring quickly as well.

H

Hit ^_^

df one day, df next
repeat.

df is as good (constant) exp as trees. oh, trust me.. hulks, inquisitors and mutilators get boring as well.
but you can always gank some hibs/mids there too :)

I

Israfael

Chance of getting a decent DF group would be a fine thing. ;)

R

RD-Kanor

id rather suck full-time than part time like u
:p

X

--xion--

yea basically DF is a change sometimes the xp is a lot better but it may not be constant as trees..but with df u also get seals and a lot of cahs while in trees u get shild/staff and 6 gold worth of bark.

O

old.chipper

ill hit lvl 50 in DF cos i cant stand lyonesse, trees are the most depressing point of lvling i dreaded hittin 45 and having to lvl there, DM is good but not constant enough, DF its new itsgot uber mobs AND.... u get to rvr there you never need to leave the place i love it

C

Cowled

Go do tanglers.

Tanglers? Exactly!
One lvl 47+ sorc, a minstre, and a wiz/theu/something with nuke.. and posible a scout for killing.

That gives MORE than xp from trees.

Forget about DF.. i restored my health after 2-3 days at DF.. 105g.

I

Israfael

DF was nuts XP for me yesterday. Really really enjoyed myself, and managed to scrap together enough diamond seals to buy myself a bit of af98 armour :)

(If anyone has any diamond seals they don't want/need, remember the poor minstrel over here :D )

W

-Wedge-

Well, my impression about DF so far is that its a horible place, agro everywhere... No place to rest... Could be a perfect place if your in a group that knows a bit on what to do...

But badly enough, this is (at least around 40's) not the case :(

They should have called it:

Greater Salisbury Plains

;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Well, my impression about DF so far is that its a horible place, agro everywhere... No place to rest... Could be a perfect place if your in a group that knows a bit on what to do...

Greater Salisbury Plains

;)

Like the salisbury plains, it's a great place, and not so bad when you get used to it. You just have to find that 1 square cm where you can safely stand without pulling the entire dungeon :D

you won't find me anywhere else soon ;)

Edit - if any nice 47+ers reads this, I'm a great tank against Inqui's, muties and hulks. so don't forget me when you're making a group there, even though I'm only 42 :D

C

Cowled

Greater Salisbury Plains

;)

Learn to stealth :D

C

c0ngo

DF is gr8 xp (much better than trees or tanglers) but just make sure ur not in a grp obsessed by killing high purps.

Red con to a lvl50 gives Diamond Seals which is fine for a lvl50 and good xp for those that need it but I'm always in grps where that's not enough and we get wiped by some seriously hard purps for no real reason.

But if u want 2 hit 50 a grp in Lyon is probably ur best bet. Lyon is always open so if someone leaves grp u should be able to replace them and there are no Hibs or Mids there.

M

Motowntheta

Coax is in Darkness Falls so often atm they have named a spot after him.... coax's graveyard :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Motowntheta
Coax is in Darkness Falls so often atm they have named a spot after him.... coax's graveyard :)

that's like, the entire place isn't it?

only thing there that didn't kill me yet are the nasties behind the mutilators, the merchants, and any of the greens roaming that place :p

D

Draylor

And thats a bad thing?

Naaaaaaaaa - just how I like it ;)

C

Cerverloc

DF is a nice place for my armsman but my scout has more problems. Lvls faster in Lyonesse then DF. I think DF should be considered a good lvl place once you pass the 45 barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom