Too bad you didnt figure out how to kill him tho
more movies like this one :worthy:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Best music ever in a movie! ;D

More fun watching, than being on the raid. :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I heard rumors a gm leaked some info on behemoth :x unsure if they're true tho.. this is what i heard

in order to kill Behemoth you need to kill Legion, Lillith, the 3 Princes and the Princess, all of the highlords and beliathan..

full df boss wipe basicly.. dunno if thats true or not but it sorta makes sense if it is true... hardest parts is getting lillth to pop and finding beliathan

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I will probably make more movies in the future.

The music. Well I like the music and think it fits very well for a daemon raid :p
(Music is ofc very personal, cant find music every1 likes)

The music is norse yes, look at this quote if you want the story (hehe) :)
Kim said:
RE: DF movie
Music fitting especially for Midgard since it's Norse and based on the old viking method of 'singing spells' known as Galdr. (Wich was banned and illegal when the christians came to power, since it frightened them, and that they meant that we should forget the old Aesir and turn our prayers towards 'the white christ' instead.) Also the texts are viking inspired, look at for example St. Aiden's Fall, wich is the major event that started the viking invasion of the British Isles a.k.a. Albion

Anyway I doubt I will use only Black Metal in other movies, it was mostly since it was a df raid. Next movie will prolly be RvR

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Uhh i havent bin in DF since they changed it.. so damn i want this movie :D

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
loved the movie :)

reminded me of the good old days
*nostalgic*

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice work Rolv. And superb music!
Enjoyed it :) Makes me wanna get on daoc, collect about 50 people and go bash some mobs. Kind of impossible tho but.. anyway :p
Rep! :D

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
awesome movie and it really makes my almoste cry and want to come back :p Good old times with my warrior and BB in DF soloing Princess with FoP and reciving around 400 Diamonds seals a day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom