DF mobs in Avalon Marsh?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I decided to visit some old areas where i used to level with my Cabalist. Whilst doing this i came across a Nightmare DF and thought it was some kind of lagg ghost bugg. It turns out it wasn't as it 3 shotted my pet. Anyone know what it was doing in Avalon Marsh? :D

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
hehe... that mob came with DR. It's a guest mob for the Nightmare steed. You have to kill him to get a drop from the Nightmare horse you've seen some ppl running around on..

And he's purple to a level 50, so he might be a little bit too hard for you :flame:

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh okies thanks :D I got it to 91% at least :>

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
I think its more than just for the steed i think its to do with the whole story of Darkness Rising - (ps. Hints in the name :p)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
rhori is that cleric your main?

if so, wtf at stats an resists? tell me thats a pve suit :X but with 44k rps hmmm o well :eek:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:

if so, wtf at stats an resists? tell me thats a pve suit :X but with 44k rps hmmm o well :eek:

It's not hard to get 2L8 in the BG's tho..

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:

hehe, well my template is almost finished, just missing the arti exp, and moirai's belt + immolated ring, but yes Rhori is my main :p, but next to that I've been away for 6 months ;)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
il let you off then :p just that 267 dex was scaring me a bit :p i feel gimped on 322 :(

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
il let you off then :p just that 267 dex was scaring me a bit :p i feel gimped on 322 :(
I have like 7% buff bonus and 36 enhance so my buffs aren't capped and I don't have a yellow dex/qui

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom