DF Itamz

N

nobrot

Whilst *visiting* the alb side of DF this weekend I found to my disapointment that there were no albs to raise my pulse and test my poison, so I had a chat with the merchants, now not having many seals in my pockets I couldnt buy much, but I did wonder if I would be able to buy myself a Rapier or some other cool alb weapon or armor and actualy use them?.. anyone know if it possible to buy and use items from enemy realm merchants in DF???

P

Pinvan

i doubt it, but in pvp u will be able to =) (hunters can use polearms btw! ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuchie =P)

O

old.Arnor

U cant, it says right under the name of the item what kind of spec you need to use it.
Like the sword Grumblebelly outside svasud drops, can only be used by ppl with the slashing-skill e.g albs.

On pvp this goes out the window though

O

oldnick

Still you CAN buy the items , just not get benifit from them

Nick

O

old.Revz

I have some AF 98 chain that dropped from various mobs we've killed in the Midgard frontier and I can say from trying that you can't equip something from another realm even if your class is able to use that sort of thing normally. It actually gives you the message "your realm may not equip this item" or something similar. Hence I doubt you would be able to use any Alb items you bought in DF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom