<df fun> thanks

F

Fluffygirl

I want to thank all the albs who made my experience in df just now to such a wonderful time.

had my shade fluffykitten logged in df since more than a week ago and thought I would give it a try (didn't expect to gain any rps at all) since my bot was in my house.....so off I went without a single buff :) . to my first time ever in df without being buffed to the teeth :p . to my surpise i managed to stay alive and kill alot (think i survived about 2-3h), and albs ran around searching for me like crazy it seemed :) . Hehe sorry about the emote spamming Catryna, but you seemed so determined to find me in there, and I never let you :) . and to the necro who passed me during the fight with another necro at tempter room, hehe you ran straight through me and either you didn't see me at all(thought i was standing there looking like a big glowing ball with procs going off) or you didn't care one bit since you didn't help him, you didn't even seem to turn around and check how he did :) sorry I killed you later on anyway though

well finally a reaver's darn pb chant found me and I got killed.
so as some final words I wanna say, i haven't had this much fun with my shade in over 4months :D wish they would put range on all buffs, remove buffs from procs and charges and the game would be a much more wonderful place to fight in :)

take care, and perhaps see you all some other time when you have df :) (about the only time I play kitten)

edited: grammar and spelling

A

Ahqmae

I musta xped most of my chars to 50 with a Fluffybunny, how many times have ya rerolled it so far? :D

F

Fluffygirl

hi skyrie :D well at first bunny was light eld.....but I got bored of not having any aoe damage and was sick of hibernia, so I deleted and went mid....was there for a week or so.....deleted and switched to alb....was there for about a month then deleted and came back to hib and rolled bunny the mana ment....... few months ago I respecced her to light so you probably only leveled together twice with bunny :) since after I made her into a mentalist i haven't deleted

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Fluffygirl
hi skyrie :D well at first bunny was the first light eld(at least to reach 50 on the server)

lol?

F

Fluffygirl

no i didn't mean like that....i meant when I played my light eld, there was 2 existing light elds on the server in total or so......when people asked me what spec I was and said light.....it was always a long silence then they replied 1 of 2 thing......either they asked....what is a light eld?.....or they said......what can they do?.......back then light elds seemed to be a myth.....and everyone I asked said there had been a few light elds before me.....but none of them ever reached 50.....and no one knew a 50 light eld either

this was a looooong time ago btw

Users who are viewing this thread