DF Fighting

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Gr8 fighting in darkfalls last night between hibs and mids / salute was great fun

Gif more

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey.

That was the Wrath Of Valhalla lads. We took a run to Odins and got slaughtered 2 times in a row and decided to try and kill some of the hiblets at their entrance in df.

We're new to group rvr but we had fun, I'm sure you did too. :D

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol yeah was fun bloody DoT mines were a pain in the arse :m00:
closest one on one fight was with a NS though got me to 50% after IP :eek6: GG to all the rest of the hibs :D

Now givf df so we can do it again !

- Darkmack

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Was a laugh indeed, looking forward to the next one :)

/salute
Dard.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Hehe, monday night was pretty great too :). Myself as Aha, Auyilia and Ixix came over to hib side despite albs owning DF. We came up and found a fair few hibs around, cleaned 'em out and headed up for the steps. To my suprise we found a whole bunch of em, so we played with the happy luwis and celts and elves, picking off those who ventured out of rez range ;). We died a few times and headed back, but then Dardalion caught me off guard half asleep and got me when he was alone. Not even my scout and minstrel buddies could save me ;).

Till next time fair hibbies be well :wub:

/Vlad

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
RvR action in DF is great fun :D .. Darkmack you are one big scary troll :)

/Ainurion

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah had lots of fun there today with my BD this afternoon and with my shammy the last two-three hours. :D

Dont like animists popping shrooms everywhere tho...imo they shouldnt be able to put them at top step. :mad:

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Yeah had lots of fun there today with my BD this afternoon and with my shammy the last two-three hours. :D

Dont like animists popping shrooms everywhere tho...imo they shouldnt be able to put them at top step. :mad:

Agreed with you there i was there at ur entrance with my ranger and the animist just spoiled the fighting tbh when he put shrooms on top of your steps so i went out and logged but some more gr8 fights yet again expecially at the slope at hib side must of been for a hour long battle /salutes mids

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
hehe tuesday night was good fun... ran my shade with a group of 5 others and got to Mid X roads when Mids had DF... killed quite a few before we got our asses handed to us in the end... :) Nice fights too thanks folks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom