DF farming post DR

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently DF's boss mobs have been boosted this patch (princes, highlords chamberlin). So its appears its not possible to duo the lot with 2 shield tanks and bot.

Ive got some of the New DF items in one of my temps but wondered how many min I need for a raid, before I set one up.

Has anyone farmed them yet?... if so are they possible to do with 1 fg mele based (PBT 2x shield tanks 2x Primary healers rest mele dam).

Ta

Chronictank

FH is my second home
you can still focus them, but they seem to change agro pretty quickly and might be a idea to have someone around for the adds

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Princess has got alot harder. Had trouble killing it with a FG the other day, but is doable if you know how :p

Had 2 Healers, Shammy, RM, WL, Zerker, Zerker, Savage

Also had 1/2 a group that day and we did Gatekeeper Dommel, he has also got abit harder, still doable but took some time. Camping past him is still ok with 4 people also, and im sure would be with 2 also if you can get past him.

Had Warrior, Zerker, Healer (Pac), Sham

Anything past Gatekeeper apart from the camp spot im sure you are gonna need 2FG for as of fast repop down there.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i wounder if i´m gonna try DF when i get my DR with the last setup i hade...me pally my arms alt my ml10 cleric guildm8 pally and a guildie friar and a 3:de pally

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Also had 1/2 a group that day and we did Gatekeeper Dommel, he has also got abit harder, still doable but took some time. Camping past him is still ok with 4 people also, and im sure would be with 2 also if you can get past him.

Had Warrior, Zerker, Healer (Pac), Sham

Anything past Gatekeeper apart from the camp spot im sure you are gonna need 2FG for as of fast repop down there.

I sued to solo the gatekeeper with my friar and a Foh ( went i farmed the Hulks spot dry and waiting for repop). So poo to that .. but as soon as i can get df back ( feck off from alb towers Middies) i'll see what i can do =)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
[SS]Gamblor said:
I sued to solo the gatekeeper with my friar and a Foh ( went i farmed the Hulks spot dry and waiting for repop). So poo to that .. but as soon as i can get df back ( feck off from alb towers Middies) i'll see what i can do =)

^^

Btw the stuff I posted was from classic.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
^^

Btw the stuff I posted was from classic.

Ahhh =).

Well it the gatekeeper would be duo material ( old DF) not a problem.

SO a pally + Friar would r0x0r on it.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got a list of the new items in DF? all i can find is new weapons and of those theres nothing i want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom