Devon Cluster?

Keitan

Banned
Barun said:
Anyone here playing that cluster? :X

yes :) On midgard - Tristan - Geshs-Tristan

Fenris are from EU .. if you are on mid ill be on 3pm today - 12pm tonight :) so drop me a pm for a invite

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yes myself and 5 others went to Mid tristan and joined Fenris, i opend my account 2day as albs taking nged n crau port at liek 6am jsut made me leave

Keitan

Banned
Nibble said:
yes myself and 5 others went to Mid tristan and joined Fenris, i opend my account 2day as albs taking nged n crau port at liek 6am jsut made me leave

cool names ? if you give me a pm with all your names ill help ya out a bit^^

Nibble

Part of the furniture
erm were all 50, as i left to play Euro i duno my mates alts etc but, Lilmiss Wert, Ultimax, Hevanz + i also no elkie n prod play there aswell

Keitan

Banned
Nibble said:
erm were all 50, as i left to play Euro i duno my mates alts etc but, Lilmiss Wert, Ultimax, Hevanz + i also no elkie n prod play there aswell

i played RVR with all those last night hehe ^^ Wert = sleepywert and Hevanz = Bjoig :pP those are the 1s who pled me to 50

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yer rvr is alot ebtter then crappy excal/pryd rvr

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, Prod are on Mid/Merlin, so am i.. we're a bunch of hib/excal players over there (Killibury cluster) most of us are around lvl 45-50, and so far the little rvr we done its been a blast!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Devon is pretty sweet we had a brief spell there as Natural Selection and we were making 100k+ in 4-5 hours some nights.

Barun

Loyal Freddie
might be going hib/devon cluster

Or Mid merlin ;/

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Nibble said:

used to play there

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
The rvr is shit on both devon and killbury (merlin) cluster for fg play. Just zerging and bridge camping.

killbury has a small but growing soloing scene however but it takes alot of patience with the stealth zerg there aswell.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Kilibury soloing was extremely frustrating up until around may time, there were legions of stealthzergs on every bridge. Even places like bold bridge when no one had keeps would have a stealth group on it. My friend placed SB on devon and he said it was decent, not sure if that still holds.

8v8 on Kilibury was alright but at times it got extremely zergy, and there were hardly any alb groups out unless they had relics.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
WELCOME BACK!

You managed to quit for atleast 6 day's! :p

ps: to answer your question on irc, Lancelot/Hib

Everz

FH is my second home
you all on mid/tristan with my old guild, damn i remember when they were formed, think my toon is still around.. ill log on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom