Devil May Cry

F

FoXeH

anyone played this game for the ps2? i bought it while my pc broke and cudn't play daoc for 2 week. i completed it in 5 hours :/ don't think ill buy devil may cry 2 which has just come out :eek7:

N

Nonnier

short game, but a damn good one!

DMC 2 is even better, but u can easily miss all the goodies in it

O

Old_Bean

Nope, not me, got myself an X-Box. Much better than PS2 IMO. And I have owned a PS. When they first came out (sold it in three weeks)

Anyway, I look forward to the PS3 coming out, that should really be nice.

Sony may have learned a few lessons from the X-Box by then.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by mung
Nope, not me, got myself an X-Box. Much better than PS2 IMO. And I have owned a PS. When they first came out (sold it in three weeks)

Anyway, I look forward to the PS3 coming out, that should really be nice.

Sony may have learned a few lessons from the X-Box by then.

My son has a ps2, which is plenty for him at the age of 6, but saying that the xbox is worth buying just to play halo on;).

T

The Kingpin

I have ps2,Xbow and Gamecube,,

But i still play my PC more. :p

I find ps2 best in choice of games, as they have lots, Xbox has a view smashing games.. And well Gamecube sucks, like the new zelda game, i was expecting something of a new dawn, not a flat looking link :|

story.link.zelda.jpg

I was expecting something better than the return of parappa the rapper.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by The Kingpin
I have ps2,Xbow and Gamecube,,

But i still play my PC more. :p

I find ps2 best in choice of games, as they have lots, Xbox has a view smashing games.. And well Gamecube sucks, like the new zelda game, i was expecting something of a new dawn, not a flat looking link :|

story.link.zelda.jpg

I was expecting something better than the return of parappa the rapper.

I didn't like the look of Wind Waker when I first saw it but once you start playing it it is a good game.

J

Jonaldo

Why buy an x-box? it's a lower spec pc in a plastic box without even half the hardware I've got on this? :eek7:

at least a ps2 admits to being a console

T

Tenko

I thought that too but fact is there are many games on the xbox (and the other consoles) that you just can't get on the PC :(

Remember the xbox is less than £200 with a bunch of games, my graphics card cost more than that!

Plus all consoles are optimised for gameplay so that for a much lower spec than a pc (and for alot less money) they can run compareable technical quality software.

Without a doubt the best games platform will be a top spec PC, but it will cost you 10 times as much as a games console and some of the most creative games ever written will never appear on it.

I really think that people who slag off any console have never played more than a couple of times on them. You only have to get picky when you cant aford them all! :p

O

old.ondor

ps2 has tones of games that 95% are shit...
Xbox has Halo...(best fps ever)
gamecube has metroid prime and ikaruga...

so its quite balanced now... UNtil KOTOR release for xbox

O

Old_Bean

Yeah with the xbox at least you have (like the PS2) a stable, unchanging hardware base which makes it easier/faster to code reliable, bug free games. (Hopefully).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom