Games Devil May Cry 4

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
It's looking good so far. GFX are real nice. I can't but help thinking though that this really could be just a piece of shit dressed up in a tuxedo with shades and a half decent haircut - in other words, all eyecandy and not enough story hmmm

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Just give up now if you're expecting a good story. DMC is about the combat.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, devil may cry and "intriguing storyline" don't really seem to fit together. It's like expecting a reviting tale in super mario 3.

*thinks*

Well...you know what i mean! :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh maybe I should dig it out again. Am about half way through in my save, but got bored :/

Still, I've prolly forgotten all the moves :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I love the storylines on devil may cry games, the cinematics are always fun.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
haha I knew DMC had gotten on my tits before! check out this blast from the past :D

TdC said:
1. Does playing DMC4 make you gay? Or Emo, or gay and emo? Gemo?
I mean, come on, all this grunting, waving about your giant cock -err- I mean sword, jumping while wearing tight pants, pointedly ignoring luscious wimmins waving their scantily clad jubblies in your face. Am I gay? Is Dante gay? Will Dante and Nero ever have hot man love? Is it the secret wish of a thousand thousand fanbois the world over that they do? Because frigging Capcom seems to be going for it ffs.

1.5 ZOMG please make that song go away.
It's bad enough you have to listen to it for like 20 minutes while the game installs itself, while watching some Dante yaoi pictures and history of how much your life will suck because you happen to have a famous dad, but then out comes this chick (zomg a girl!) with an awesome rack, who then provides you with the ultimate turn-off by singing -NNNGH- that song

2. I am so not into controllers.
Zomg how hard can it be? Triangle, triangle, pause, triangle, triangle, triangle, triangle. Surely my fevered brain can make my rusty fingers do this simple feat? And not to mention that second, yes, second hidden game -I'm only that far in you see- where you have to buster bad guys while in the air, and without touching the ground. I mean, it's only two frigging buttons, but I spent half the evening trying it and then bloody died and the game kindly reset me to a checkpoint about half an hour beforehand :/

3. What is it with the magically reappearing furniture?
Ok, I know I may be nit picking here, but please, when I destroy a table with a sword that has a frigging motor in it (ffs btw, why not a gun -oh wait heh) I expect it to stay broken. Not that I mind the exercise you know. The burn of a good workout feels really good. Especially around the gluts. Mmmm. Oh, wait, I digress :/ Also, do the cabinet makers of GayAngstyville put demon blood in everything? Makes you feel for the poor demons. Also, if there are so many hunters about, why are there any demons to be had in the first place, specially since they all seem to be bloody miles better at it than my new male companion Nero is :/

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
DMC 4 was excellent apart from that halfway through the game you basically turned around and went back through the content you had already been through because the developers were too lazy to create new levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom